Seite 10 von 25 ErsteErste ... 8910111220 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 91 bis 100 von 248

Thema: New Image

Hybrid-Darstellung

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Thank you, dazulrich
    The image used HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash updates gstreamer1.0-plugin-azbox-dvbmediasink_1.0+git90+aced153-r11_azboxhd that contains libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. If I understand correctly, in libgstdvbvideosink.so introduced changes to work with libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. These changes in libgstdvbvideosink.so play well avi, but do not lead to a smooth playback m3u8. I used to HDMU_16117 file libgstdvbvideosink.so from HDMU_16027, smooth operation m3u8 recovered at play avi became not smooth. Behavior test mediasink and vanialla HDMU images, in this case the same. You solved the problem with the progress bar, pause / ffw / rev, and it means a lot.

Zitat Zitat von dazulrich Beitrag anzeigen
    the streams without sound - they have never any sound - irrespective of image and sinkfiles?
    Yes exactly. If the sound is a decision, I'll be very pleased.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von ingo (15.11.2016 um 01:06 Uhr) Grund: Addition

VIP
    Thanks
    I've tested the streams with other box (using openatv) - no sound. my guess is these are problem streams that need to be looked at by some experts.. there are some gstreamer warnings about event misordering. (and in the past there were gst bugs reported related to this where video didn't have audio as a result. Which makes me think you shouldn't be too hopeful on the audio of those streams)

oh yes, I submitted update to repo on the 11th in the morning and 16117 was build in the afternoon. apologies, so the mpeg4unpack lib was incldued..
    it could be one or more of the any of the many changes that have gone into the videosink update. the mpeg4unpack is not called during those streams from what I can see from the debug , its for DIVX not for h264.

could you attach the mediasink files from 16027. I'm not really seeing much difference with the sink versions I have here..

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

if you have other problematic streams without sound (from differnt site), or more stuttering streams, please send (post here or via Private Message) .

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Files from mediasink 16027 attached in a reply # 85. If I find problematic flows do about this message. Thanks again.

VIP
    Thanks
    thanks. It was late and whne i previously opened the file i didn't realise there was a folder inside...

anyway, here is a "hack" for the audiosink to give you sound on those streams.
    BUT, i have no idea about side effects at this stage. I've changed a particular catch all routine when there is no codec data to construct the aac header from.
    so please test this with other streams to see if you are loosing audio where you had audio so far.
    Also test this with movie files with aac audio.

meanwhile, i'll have a think about the not smooth video..

enjoy,
    /daz

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dazulrich For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi dazulrich.
    Job well done, thank you very much!
    The problem with the sound is successfully solved by you, congratulations.
    I checked the video files to AAC, everything is in order.
    I did not reveal new problems continue to further testing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ingo For This Useful Post:

VIP
    Thanks
    Hi Ingo. thanks. Just a user helping other users...
    Now re the not smooth streams.
    Can you use livestreamer to capture and save the stream to disk and then play it using media player? I'd like to find out whether the problem relates to streaming or the h264 profile used by those streams.
    I've captured streams on my PC by using livestreamer http://docs.livestreamer.io cmd line. for eaxmple
    [path.to.livestreamer\]livestreamer hls://"[url of your m3u8]" best -o savedstream.ts
    more cli options are described here http://docs.livestreamer.io/cli.html (like best/worst for stream quality or httpstream://, hlsvariant:// etc for other streaming protocols)
    I believe you can install livestreamer on the box via cmd line from the feed as well and do the capture there.

If you could test the stored files with the old and the new videosink and let me know which combination plays smooth and which is not smooth. That will help me look for changes that could have affected the playback.

/daz

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi dazulrich, I am pleased to further testing.

If you could test the stored files with the old and the new videosink and let me know which combination plays smooth and which is not smooth. That will help me look for changes that could have affected the playback.
    I gave the command:
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files\Livestreamer\livestreamer.exe" hls://"http://s2.kodik.cc/content/stream/films/the.5th.wave.2016.720p.webdl.rus.ukr.eng/hls/720/index.m3u8" best -o savedstream.ts
    MeiaInfo savedstream.ts:
    Spoiler: 
    General
    ID : 1 (0x1)
    Complete name : C:\Users\Ingo\savedstream.ts
    Format : MPEG-TS
    File size : 67.7 MiB
    Duration : 8mn 15s
    Overall bit rate mode : Variable
    Overall bit rate : 1 146 Kbps

Video
    ID : 256 (0x100)
    Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : High@L3.1
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
    Codec ID : 27
    Nominal bit rate : 950 Kbps
    Width : 1 280 pixels
    Height : 534 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
    Frame rate mode : Variable
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4: 2: 0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Writing library : x264 core 146
    Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=120 / keyint_min=12 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=abr / mbtree=1 / bitrate=950 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=1900 / vbv_bufsize=4750 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00

Audio
    ID : 257 (0x101)
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format version : Version 4
    Format profile : LC
    Muxing mode : ADTS
    Codec ID : 15
    Duration : 8mn 14s
    Bit rate mode : Variable
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
    Frame rate : 43.066 fps (1024 spf)
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Delay relative to video : -46ms

Menu
    ID : 4096 (0x1000)
    List : 256 (0x100) (AVC) / 257 (0x101) (AAC)
    Service name : The 5th Wave (2016) - Release for HDCLUB
    Service provider : FFmpeg
    Service type : digital television

In mediaplaer, regardless of the version libgstdvbvideosink.so (16027,16117) savedstream.ts smooth playback (no problem).

ps
    When playing .ts mediasink files also needed, because the video processing in this case, gstreamer is not used, or am I mistaken?
    Geändert von ingo (16.11.2016 um 15:00 Uhr) Grund: correction

VIP
    Thanks
    thanks Ingo. you are probably right. we may need to recencode the MPEG-TS format to MP4 format for this to be valid test.
    you could try remuxing it like this using ffmpeg
    ffmpeg -i input.ts -acodec copy -vcodec copy out.mp4
    The reason I'm asking if you can do it, is my ME may not stutter the same way, so I can't really test for improvements .
    But what I'll do is revert 2 changes made and post 3 videosink files (revert 1, revert 2, revert both) to test the streaming.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    we may need to recencode the MPEG-TS format to MP4 format for this to be valid test.
    you could try remuxing it like this using ffmpeg
    Introduced team:
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i savedstream.ts -acodec copy -vcodec copy savedstream.mp4
    Gives an error message:
    [NULL @ 0x487a50] Unable to find a suitable output format for 'savedstream.mp4'
    savedstream.mp4: Invalid argument
    Full log file attach.

VIP
    Thanks
    thanks for trying.
    it might be stupid suggestion, but googling for answers on the error i noticed that the order of "-acodec copy -vcodec copy" is the other way round "-vcodec copy -acodec copy".
    also saw that in ffmpeg docs.
    An empty stream specifier matches all streams. For example, -codec copy or -codec: copy would copy all the streams without reencoding.
    so maybe try
    ffmpeg -i savedstream.ts -codec copy savedstream.mp4