Seite 19 von 25 ErsteErste ... 91718192021 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 181 bis 190 von 248

Thema: New Image

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    i have found the issue, why timeshift didnt work and solved it. thx for the Feedback ndminion!

VIP
    Thanks
    und woran lag es?

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    hatte die Azbox falsch formatiert:
    vorher: hda1 ca 350mb ext3
    hda2 ca 4mb ext2 ( hier war der Fehler, ext2 anstatt ext3)
    hda3 ca 160mb swap

jetz: hda1 395mb ext3
    hda2 121mb swap
    Habe ein 512mb Delock DOM geholt, damit das ganze Speicherproblem weg ist.
    Nun ist sie moderat übertaktet, damit die Umschaltzeiten nicht ganz so schlimm sind.
    Nur mit der HDD an der Fritz Box habe ich es noch nicht geschafft zu verbinden.
    Er findet im Netzwerk Browser die Box, aber es läst sich nix aufklappen und somit keine Hdd verbinden. Im OATV 5.3 ging es direkt.
    Habe es jetzt aber noch nicht nach dem letzten Flashen probiert. Der größte Vorteil vom HDMU ist, das
    wenn ein Film im Media Player fertig ist, kann man mit der EXIT Taste wieder in die Filmliste gehen (Film pausiert am Ende). Habe bis jetzt keine Möglichkeit gefunden damit er auto.
    zurückspringt in die Filmliste. Im OATV hängt sich die Box auf, warum auch immer. Die Box dient jetzt eh nur noch übergangsweise, bis ne neue kommt, dazu ist sie
    einfach zu alt und zu langsam. (Reserve Box)

VIP
    Thanks
    @bonkel
    with Ingo reporting Azbox gstreamer broken again and no changes to the mediasink, can you check if you reverted the below change in the most recent build? --with-azboxhd anstelle --with-azbox.

Zitat Zitat von dazulrich Beitrag anzeigen
    great.

@Bonkel. Aenderungen committed in master branch. Kannst du bitte in azbox-331.inc (nur dort, nicht in azbox.inc)
    Code:
    DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azbox"
    mit
    Code:
    DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azboxhd"
    ersetzen?
    /Daz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dazulrich For This Useful Post:

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    on image HDMU do not work sound AAC

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von dazulrich Beitrag anzeigen
    @bonkel
    with Ingo reporting Azbox gstreamer broken again and no changes to the mediasink, can you check if you reverted the below change in the most recent build? --with-azboxhd anstelle --with-azbox.
    @ Bonkel, dazulrich
    In HDMU_16733 restored dvbmediasink (correct operation of the FWD / REV / PAUSE), Thank you!

In HDMU_16733 (gstreamer v1.11.1), compared with HDMU_16587 (gstreamer v1.10.1) observed:

1) When playing https://yadi.sk/i/75y_OHDS3DgxHh
    HDMU_16733 - audio NOK
    HDMU_16587 - audio OK
    Replacement HDMU_16733 only libgstdvbaudiosink.so from HDMU_16587 leads to a positive result (HDMU_16733 - audio OK).
    What could be the reason?

2) It does not refer to dvbmediasink.
    Changes in GUISkin.py image HDMU_16733 (path /usr/lib.enigma2/python/Components), it concerns "self.skin_title", led to the incorrect handling of "title" Some plugins.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von ingo (09.02.2017 um 18:32 Uhr) Grund: add Attachments

VIP
    Thanks
    Hi ingo.
    good to hear the FWD / REV / PAUSE is fixed.
    no idea why the audio is broken.. I seem to get some audio towards the end of the clip. but not as early as on the PC. so audio "works", just not as expected.. in the movie, say you jump forward, does audio always has big delay coming back? or is this just at the beginning here?
    nothing had changed on the mediasink end. will try to have a look when i get some time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dazulrich For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi, dazulrich.
    This short-term link to the video without sound http://185.38.12.50/sec/1486787275/3...2,5/index.m3u8
    While not critical, - a minor issue. If no difference in operation mediasinka HDMU_16587 image, I would have it no attention.
    So I decided to tell in advance to avoid a more serious problem in the future.

VIP
    Thanks
    ok. i think this is general issue with audiosink. but may well be linked to gst updates.
    when i play this with differnt STB i don't get audio either. i think this is linked to the audio profile on the stream.
    when i play the file or a stream recoding i have sound after doing number jump. While on oter ST with oatv6, i don't have audio - ever...
    there is something more general and fundamental at play here.

Benutzer Avatar von kapios
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von unclesam78 Beitrag anzeigen
    i have found the issue, why timeshift didnt work and solved it. thx for the Feedback ndminion!
    Hi
    how to fix timeshift?