Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
    Benutzer
    Thanks

does not have the correct software from octobre to topfild

from the month of October there is not even one right for software that is good for the receiver topfild 7700 ... I ask all modelers if you could resolve this problem, I say again to 3 months no proper software .... whether this means that the receiver has no more support from hdmu ... I pray team does not have some resi ... do not just tapes to be patient .... is it a little 3 month
    from the month of October there is not even one right for software that is good for the receiver topfild 7700 ... I ask all modelers if you could resolve this problem, I say again to 3 months no proper software .... whether this means that the receiver has no more support from hdmu ... I pray team does not have some resi ... do not just tapes to be patient .... is it a little 3 month.

Geändert von flac (19.01.2017 um 10:44 Uhr) Grund: Schriftfarbe geändert !

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    If I could give you a negative thumb, I would. Give Bonkel and the rest a break! It's not easy, but you can always try to make your own very stable firmware, if you think HDMU is not good enough!
    Although I also don't like this, I know I have to wait and test for the team to bring out a stable Firmware. I appreciate what they do, because I hate the crappy SPARK image!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to biomus For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    if you can not help, do not disturb me ... problem for your reciver resavaj elsewhere ... if I can be and I will give you negative I would have given you ... so get around this problem and let solve

daf_driver
    Gast
    I totally agree with Biomus. The HDMU team always supported our Topfield and they should have a rest! Especially Bonkel!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to daf_driver For This Useful Post:

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    I will leave you to it. Good Luck @nebojsa!

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Thanks for nothing ... just to add that i today softwer reluctant to topfild receiver

still no good software for receiver topfild ... precisely all who split from November and now are reluctant to topfild problem tuner receiver .
    Geändert von nebojsa (22.01.2017 um 11:48 Uhr)

Benutzer
    Thanks
    still no good software for receiver topfild ... precisely all who split from November and now are reluctant to topfild problem tuner receiver