Hi Team,

Ich mache es jetzt wieder auf Englisch, weil ich mir da besser ausdrücken kann mit Technik!

The Problem is this: When my children looking at NickJr NL, then we see sometimes blocks. You should see it like this. When you have (A)DSL and you are using Skype, sometimes with a video-chat, you see the video image clear and sometimes, when the line is unstable, you see blocks in the image, meaning the resolution of the picture went lower, due to the lower connection-speed. Similar it looks at NickJr. Sometimes it is clear and sometimes it is with a lot of blocks! The frequency of this is 20/30 times in a minute. It happens with HDMU, OpenPli for SH4, OpenAYV 5.x and 6.x. When I switch to Spark, the image is clear the whole time. I also checked it with a VU+ Duo and there it is also clear, so cables, LNB's and Dish are Okay.
I can trace this back to version 16571. This is the lowest image I have. I use OsCam 11198 with card. As far as I know this is the only channel that has this problem! Ofcourse no Log, because it is not real fault to the system!

So jetzt weiter auf Deutsch. Ich habe kein Problem damit wenn Ihr auf Deutsch antwortet. Englisch, Niederländisch, Platt ist auch Okay!