@Saayacoolu: As you have the image running, there is a hard disk available. First, be sure you followed the instructions or first time installation. as this requires editing the file Enigma_Installer.ini on the USB stick used for installation. On subsequent installations you can use the file unchanged. Please note the procedure will destroy any existing recordings on the hard disk. Second: check and possibly set the correct recording paths using the menu.
As for WiFi, the available drivers are all in the image but one must be activated by editing the file /etc/init.d/rcS. Find this section:
Code:
/bin/evremote2 110 10 &

stfbcontrol a 255

wlan=`cat /etc/enigma2/settings | grep systemoptions.wlan | cut -d "=" -f2`
if [ ! $wlan ] || [ ! -e $MODDIR/$wlan.ko ]; then
   echo "[rcS] No WLAN"
else
   insmod $MODDIR/$wlan.ko
   echo "[rcS] $wlan WLAN"
#   echo "$wlan WLAN" > /dev/vfd
#   sleep 3
fi
change the line beginning with wlan= to wlan=[drivername]. The possible driver names are: mt7601u, rt2870sta, rt3070sta, rt5370sta, rtl8188eu, rtl8192cu, rtl8192du, rtl8192eu and rtl871x. An example for the line would be wlan=rt2870sta. Which one you need depends on your wifi-stick. After changing rcS reboot the receiver. Wifi should now work. I will try to add a plugin selecting the wifi driver in the receivers' menu in an upcoming version.

@ainouna: offering plugins currently is not an option for me as I do not have the time to maintain them, do not have the ability to build them and do not have ability to (legally) host them. Sorry.

Regards,

Audioniek.