You asked about using the feed of OpenPLi, which is about plugins. Plugins not specifically built for SH4 will not work and OpenPLi does not support SH4, so their plugins will not work on an SH4 box, regardless of image origin.

In your reaction you now talk about SH4 versions and cross compilation, which a different thing. As OSCam is basically a binary you need to compile it using a cross compiler for SH4, otherwise it will not run. Wether or not it will work with my image it not tested by me so you will have to build, test and find out. Please note you also have to configure OSCam to make it work with a particular smartcard, which means that just compiling it and putting it into an image will probably not work.

In the second paragraph you use the word source in a different meaning, namely the source for a complete image instead of the source code for a specific program or package. If you mean by source gits or ready made images I think you will not find many for the Cuberevo-mini, as not that many were sold and the receiver is about ten years old. This means you very likely have to build your own and then the ones already mentioned are about the only ones I know of.

With Neutrino, there are more possibilities, try bpanthers image.

Regards,

Audioniek.