Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 214

Baum-Darstellung

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    I’ve spent some time testing this image and found few issues so far…
    In channel selection screen the left/right arrows are changing the user bouquets, but they are supposed to work as page up/page down, same as on every other image including OpenPLi. Same applies to “P/Pg” button in this screen. It’s just changing the bouquets… So, if I want to select channel at the bottom of the current bouquet, I have to scroll down through every channel in the list in order to reach it.
    There is no option to choose channel by direct dialing with number buttons on the RC higher than 9. You can select channels from 1 to 9, but not 10 for example. It’s allowing to type just one digit.
    When you watch channel, the left/right arrows on the RC behave as volume control nevertheless it’s not selected in the User interface settings! By default, in enigma2 they should be set for changing channels up/down.
    When you put receiver in standby mode, the last viewed channel name remains on the front display instead of showing the clock. There is no option to switch on the cooling fan only when the receiver is running (auto mode). I believe this is all because of buggy CuberevoVFD plugin.
    There are lot of missing options in the Hotkey selection menu such as “Softcam Setup”. Some buttons can’t be assigned at all.
    In general, I believe most of the issues can be easily fixed. Thanks in advance! Keep on testing.

PS: In addition when the receiver is for long time in standby mode, it's not possible to start it... Only option is to use the power switch.
    During watching a sat channel for a long time, more than an hour, sometimes the spinner shows up. Channel is not freezing and you can continue watching while the spinner is rotating, but is obstructing receiver to respond on further commands via the RC which is forcing you to restart from the power switch.
    Same happens during watching IPTV channel, but much earlier. On a FHD channel after 5-10min the spinner shows up and stays permanent. On the other side there is no freez of the channel, you can continue watching for hours after that. Unfortunatelly at the end you have to restart the receiver via power switch in order to reboot and continue normal operation...
    Geändert von marto (26.05.2020 um 10:44 Uhr)