Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 214

Baum-Darstellung

Developer
    Thanks
    @marto: I can confirm the things you have observed; I have noticed them too. Apparently something inside Enigma2 dies, after which the spinner appears (when on), or it becomes impossible to return from standby. That the decoding of a transmitter continues is normal, as this is done in hardware. In both cases you lose the possiblity to control the receiver with the remote control or the frontpanel keys. As both functions are realised in the driver for the frontprocessor, it may be a solution to switch back to the original ipbox driver, although this needs fixing (that was the original problem and reason for my rewrite attempt). Unfortunately I do not have the time at moment to address this problem in depth.

@harryhase: you are experiencing a problem that I can not solve at the moment. There is nothing wrong with the image and also nothing wrong with what you are doing. The problem is the bootloader. The USB capable bootloaders for all HS7xxx models all share the same problem: after finding the USB stick to boot from they switch off the power supply to the stick, causing /dev/sda not to be made and the bootloop ending in a time out. This means the bootprocess is extermely stick dependent (I have only one stick out of more than 35 that sometimes works). In the past I have looked for a workaround for several times now and have not found one, other than fixing the bootloader, of which I do not have the source code.

I can have a look if somebody can get me the source code of the USB enabled bootloader, or at least the code to read/flash an .ird file.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post: