Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 214

Baum-Darstellung

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von Audioniek Beitrag anzeigen
    I have studied some things somewhat further and opened up the tuner modules in my possession. This revealed the following:

DVB-T(2): CXD2820R demodulator and TDA18212 tuner (new, tuner module number DNOQ44QCH106A, works on factory software, not on E2)

With the DVB-T2 module, there is a surprise. The driver is for the combination CDX2820R plus TDA18272, not the TDA18212 I found in my module. I looked three times with a magnifying glass, and I did not misread the number, as a 1 and a 7 can be mixed up easily in small print. The TDA18212 also exists and seems to be an earlier member of the NXP DVB-T2 compatible tuner chips of which the TDA18272, TDA18273 and the TDA18292 also are members. A quick hunt on the net did yield a brief product description, but no detailed data sheets.
    Hi Audioniek,

impressive research. I can add that the DNOQ44QCH106A indeed works with E2, including your image; however, only DVB-T channels are found while channels in the DVB-T2 standard cannot be found. With the stock firmware, both types are found. I also made some tests. With your E2 firmware (the same holds for HDMU from 2017), I tried the following

Code:
    cat /proc/bus/nim_sockets
    NIM Socket 0:
    Type: DVB-S2
    Name: Availink AVL2108 DVB-S2
    Frontend_Device: 0
    NIM Socket 1:
    Type: DVB-T
    Name: Samsung CXD2820 DVB-T/T2
    Frontend_Device: 1
    That is, the tuner is recognized as DVB-T only, not DVB-T2, so it seems plausible that the channel search does not even attempt to tune in to channels in DVB-T2 format. On the positive side, it seems that the tda28278 driver (mind the 7) is compatible with the tda18218 to some extent, when it comes to DVB-T type channels.

I hacked the file driver/player2/linux/drivers/media/dvb/stm/dvb/e2_proc/e2_proc_info.c to force the type of the tuner to DVB-T2 (confirmed by nim_sockets). As a result, the Enigma2 menu mentioned DVB-T/T2 in the headline of the channel search while it previously only showed DVB-T there. Unfortunately, this time no channels were found at all - neither DVB-T nor DVB-T2 ones. Maybe the tuner crashed this time due to the wrong driver being used.

One thing I find curious: the build system includes the file driver/frontends/pace7241/tda18218.c (and related headers). However, I am not sure to what extent these files are useful.
    Geändert von mrspeccy (03.05.2020 um 19:23 Uhr)