+ Antworten
Seite 10 von 22 ErsteErste ... 8910111220 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 91 bis 100 von 214
    Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    All the images based on OpenPLi for all models of Cuberevo have the same compilation error! Just replace by means of telnet the evremote file with appropriate for your box model...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uniqad For This Useful Post:

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi! I tried again by replacing the evremote2 file with the same from PKT and HDMU images which where working in their respective images, but unfortunately again not working with this image. RC and the buttons on the receiver are still not working. It looks like something else is required in order to make the RC operational?
    I've replaced the evremote2 file via ftp after the image was already installed. Is that correct, or i have to put the new evremote2 into the .tar.gz image before installation?

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    When get the screen for language choice, just login by means of telnet and try to install with opkg install this ipk. Of course use init 4 and init 3 commands first and last!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to uniqad For This Useful Post:

Developer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von marto Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello! I'm trying to install cuberevo_Audioniek_enigma2_gst-epl3_USB_CDK-rev1364.zip on IPbox9000HD
    I will look into this tomorrow (22/5) as I have finally found a testbox for this model. Please note that in my git evremote2 has been extensively rewritten to get rid of the loads of compiler warnings in other versions. Replacing (portions of) the code with that of other gits will probably not work.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post:

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von uniqad Beitrag anzeigen
    When get the screen for language choice, just login by means of telnet and try to install with opkg install this ipk. Of course use init 4 and init 3 commands first and last!
    Hi! I've tried the above, but I'm getting "bad architecture file" error message and can't install. Furthermore I see that
    it's for cuberevo_mini which Is a different receiver. Not sure if the remotes are the same...

@Audioniek
    I'll wait for your fix.
    Thanks in advance!

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von marto Beitrag anzeigen
    it's for cuberevo_mini which Is a different receiver. Not sure if the remotes are the same
    Its are the same! This method works on images from other developers, but Audioniek allready said why it's not work in this case.

Developer
    Thanks
    I have had a look and surprise, surprise: the ABcom remote sends other codes as the CubeRevo one with which I developed. I can reproduce your problem, and will start work on a fix. Will keep you posted on progress.

UPDATE (24/5): FIXED. Cause was not the changed remote control codes, but the wrong driver for the frontpanel. Everything now tests OK and evremote2 is unchanged as it was OK. The changed RC codes are handled by the front processor apparently.

In the 2nd post the download link has been updated.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Geändert von Audioniek (24.05.2020 um 11:59 Uhr)
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post:

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    All is OK now. Many thanks for your efforts and support in solving this issue!

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    I’ve spent some time testing this image and found few issues so far…
    In channel selection screen the left/right arrows are changing the user bouquets, but they are supposed to work as page up/page down, same as on every other image including OpenPLi. Same applies to “P/Pg” button in this screen. It’s just changing the bouquets… So, if I want to select channel at the bottom of the current bouquet, I have to scroll down through every channel in the list in order to reach it.
    There is no option to choose channel by direct dialing with number buttons on the RC higher than 9. You can select channels from 1 to 9, but not 10 for example. It’s allowing to type just one digit.
    When you watch channel, the left/right arrows on the RC behave as volume control nevertheless it’s not selected in the User interface settings! By default, in enigma2 they should be set for changing channels up/down.
    When you put receiver in standby mode, the last viewed channel name remains on the front display instead of showing the clock. There is no option to switch on the cooling fan only when the receiver is running (auto mode). I believe this is all because of buggy CuberevoVFD plugin.
    There are lot of missing options in the Hotkey selection menu such as “Softcam Setup”. Some buttons can’t be assigned at all.
    In general, I believe most of the issues can be easily fixed. Thanks in advance! Keep on testing.

PS: In addition when the receiver is for long time in standby mode, it's not possible to start it... Only option is to use the power switch.
    During watching a sat channel for a long time, more than an hour, sometimes the spinner shows up. Channel is not freezing and you can continue watching while the spinner is rotating, but is obstructing receiver to respond on further commands via the RC which is forcing you to restart from the power switch.
    Same happens during watching IPTV channel, but much earlier. On a FHD channel after 5-10min the spinner shows up and stays permanent. On the other side there is no freez of the channel, you can continue watching for hours after that. Unfortunatelly at the end you have to restart the receiver via power switch in order to reboot and continue normal operation...
    Geändert von marto (26.05.2020 um 11:44 Uhr)

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von harryhase
    Thanks
    i have an (two) unexpected problem: Version: hs7420_Audioniek_enigma2_gst-epl3_USB_P217_CDK-rev1364.zip // Octagon 1008Pse+ //BL: 6.37 (from other vendor)

1) Image is not booting when no serial communication is connected. - okay, that we can look later

2) after first boot and configure a while, it will never start again. And that i realy don't understand why. I saw it running was very impressed.
    (i copied the same files, tries diffrent sticks, nothing, every time the same error)

Code:
    [init] Wait until /dev/sda exists
    [init] Time out on wait for /dev/sda, exiting...

BusyBox(2020-04-06 17:08:22 CEST) built-in shell (ash)

sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
    / #

Where i have to look, or what i have to change?
    Geändert von harryhase (25.05.2020 um 17:15 Uhr)