Zitat Zitat von JamesBond Beitrag anzeigen
In my cuberevo mini every time I choose reboot from the menu gets stuck with the "Your receiver is rebooting" forever, only cutting power or pressing the front panel power + ok button solves it.
I will flash the latest image into my mini2 and have a look at it.

Also I can't download/install any plugins or new packages, the list download is always empty.
This is correct: see here. Please remember I am a single person with limited resources and time, not a whole team. Another reason is that I cannot test every plugin potentially available. There is however a plan to at least include a version of OSCAM in the image as standard, as some models covered do not have CI slots.
Regarding plugins, you can of course try and set another feed (caution: HDMU plugins do not work) and use those.

Another problem is that CAM CI modules are not working. There isn't menu for them and they are not detected.
I consider this a serious high priority error that should be fixed on the short term. Something to do this weekend perhaps.

Just as curiosity since I'm doing some changes and developing, can you tell me what makes the channel names showing on the VFD? How really it works?
The channel names on the VFD are shown using the plugin VFD-Icons in /user/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins. This standard plugin is on Cuberevo's enhanced by a second plugin in /user/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions called CuberevoVFD. As these written in Python they are relatively easy to read, understand and change. Lease note that for space reasons only the compiled .pyo is present in the image. You can either uncompyle it, or if you have a build environment yourself look in either X/build_source/enigma2/lib/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins or .../Extension to find the .py.

The two plugins also handle the showing of the icons on the front panel display.

Also how to fix the remote not typing numbers sometimes but works navigating the menus?
This is regulated in the keymaps. The definitive one is located in /usr/local/share, and it original is in the build environment at X/root/root_enigma2/usr/local/share/enigma2/keymap_cube.xml.
I have recently put in a lot of work to make the keymap fully functional again as they were quite old and some things did not work at all with the current E2. I tried to leave the original keymap used by OpenPLi intact a much as possible, and only to add in the extra's required by the remote control involved. The additions are all commented and eletios commented out. More info on this can be found here.
If you want to experiment with keymap.xml a word of caution: a broken one is fatal and makes E2 abort very early in its startup. As a check I usally first load it in a browser that either shows it when OK or in case of Firefox points out the offending line.

Regards,

Audioniek.