First think hello to all guys sorry for english but i not speak deutch.........i'm trying build an openpli for my amiko alien2 (spark7162) from duckbox
I compile with ubuntu 12.04 x86 i have read many documents and firmware is build.
I work in this way and all is done from root.
1- i start with options 20-8-3-3-1-1-1
2- as from wiki i put into /home/tdt/tdt/cvs/cdk/root/boot audio and video.elf that i thake from protriple-x e2 image with same kernel (first doubt are correct files ?? and how many files and with wich name must be there ??)
3- build end is ok (i must only cross-compile into toolchain dbus package)
the problems...
4- if i build e2jffs2.img and uImage from /spark dir with spark.sh script when i put my usb on alien2 after 3-4 minutes and after it have /load e2-300/boot-success nothing happens.
5- if i build e2jffs2.img with command "mkfs.jffs2 -r release -o e2jffs2.img -e 0x20000 -pn" and take uImage from /boot folder put usb on alien2 and after 3-4 minutes and after /load e2-300/boot-success the bootup stop on display message "wait...load" and nothing happens.
I read first here something about dev but sorry i not understand......if someone have suggestions and help is welcome.
Many thanks and best regards.