Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 29

Hybrid-Darstellung

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    wifi is set up but wifi is off

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    I have problem with the wired network. Initially the network is switched off. You can on it, set IP and all. You can even activate, but if you go back to adapter settings, it will show a red button, thus all off! If you do a network test, all is green with DHCP off. When I approach it with WebIF, then I get a 'Forbidden 403.6 IP address rejected'. Network works fine with other Images. I use NFR-Multiboot. For the rest it works fine, but I couldn't test OSCAM, because the network is not approachable.

UPDATE: It became rather silly today. I tried to put a the latest NFR in the flash, it came up with the setup wizzard and at the point of setting up the tuner, the F1 became bezirk! It rebootet without a white or bluescreen and got stuck. There was no other way than flash HDMU.
    Now that done, I still couldn't get the network to work, But I found out something. There is a bug, I can get the network to work, but the button will stay RED. if I test it, it will show all green and i can reach it. So, it works, not out of the box and I still need to work on WebIF
    Geändert von biomus (17.01.2020 um 21:58 Uhr)