Hello,

I use HDMU 1239 for Alien2, (great job!) but when I turn on box on a DVB-T (FTA) channel I always see spinner for a minute while box unresponsive. And finally get „No data on transponder - timeout reading PAT” error message. I see that every time when I change DVB-T channels. Sometimes I get spinner and a minute of unresponsivity while I watching DVB-T, without changing channels. DVB-S2 channels are works fine with no errors.

Maybe same origin: If I record DVB-T program to NAS the recording always stops after a time. Sometimes 30-40 minutes but sometimes 1-2 hours. (On OSD recording list I see the recording in progress, however it stopped in fact.)
If I change box power state with remote (stby to on or on to stby) or change watched channel the recording starts again. (I tried scheduled and instant recording, NFS and CIFS mount: same result.)
Network recording on DVB-S2 channels (SD and HD) works fine, with no errors. Yesterday I recorded 13 hours of HD program continously from Astra 19.2.

Any idea? Or how can I help to solve this problem?

Thanks,