Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
    Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks

Alien1 00.00 on VFD

Hello everybody,
    Yesterday a friend called me having trouble with his box.We had loaded 2-3 months ago an HDMU image (i do not remember which) and the box had been working fine.The last 2-3 days it suddently started to work slow, with bad RCU response.
    We decided to upgrade to the latest HDMU image and so we did.The image installed normally and the box worked smoothly again.Today my friend called me saying that the pink screen appeared on the box and after restarting it from the back switch 00.00 appeared on the VFD without booting.
    There is no response when powering it up from the back switch holding the OK button.
    The box is about two years old (first RCU generation) and and the last 2-3 months only HDMU was running.
    Is there a chance that the HDMU image contains time bomb?
    I suspect though a hardware fault.
    Waiting your instructions.
    Regards.George.
    Geändert von mondeo (05.05.2013 um 18:49 Uhr)

Moderator Avatar von TheChip
    Thanks
    Thanked 1.127 Times in 852 Posts
    There is no timebomb in our image. If the box shows no response there could be a hardware issue.

Can you boot to spark or is display keeps blank?
    GB Quad 4K + GB Quad + Octagon SF4008 + Formuler F1

Fragen bitte ins Forum und nicht in meinen PN-Briefkasten!

FAQ

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von TheChip Beitrag anzeigen
    There is no timebomb in our image. If the box shows no response there could be a hardware issue.

Can you boot to spark or is display keeps blank?
    Thanks fot the reply TheChip.
    It does not boot at all.There is also no response with the OK button pressed when powering on from the back switch.Only 00.00 on the screen.
    The box is still under valid warranty.It will be sent for service.Obviously the flash chip is faulty.Linux OS does not collapse in a few hours after installation.
    Thanks again.