Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 21
    Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks

HD Channels distorted or juddering

I'm using HDMU build 10847 and after watching a HD channel for about 7 - 8 mins I then find that the picture starts to judder or becomes distorted. For example, any movement on the screen seems to have a delay added, it is as if the picture goes out of sync with itself delaying some of the images - so watching a football match and a player then running across the pitch becomes impossible. If I change channel and then go back to the same channel it takes another 7 - 8 mins.

Anyone had the same any suggestions?

Additional information - The same thing happens on FreeSat HD channels, for which I don't need a sly card and as it takes 7 - 8 mins to start happening it cannot be my TV's refresh / frequency.

Moderator Avatar von morly
    Thanks
    Thanked 2.764 Times in 1.357 Posts
    Did you examine the same strange behaviour with other images (older revision) as well?
    Or did the problem initially start with newer images?
    "Every Setback is a Set Up for a Comeback"

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi I have been using an older version of the HDMU build which worked fine, until I performed an update 3 weeks ago and first noticed the problem during the champions league final that was shown on a free-to-air channel ITV 1 HD. Over the weekend I have installed another HDMU image, build 10847 and I still have the same problem.

Please note that the problem does NOT happen or manifest itself on all HD channels. For example, during the champions league final, ITV 1 HD had the distorted problem, the same game was also shown live on Sky Sports 1 HD which did not have the same problem. I noticed the problem on ITV 1 HD last night and I will be able to re-create the problem - I am not sure how easy it will be for you.
    Geändert von Sparksy01 (03.06.2013 um 16:22 Uhr)

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Further testing.

It happens no matter what I watch on ITV HD, the problem happens all the time. I thought it might be my TV, but changing the settings 720p, 1080i and 1080p makes very little difference, the problem is still happening.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Other people are also having the problem - http://www.sattvhelp.com/forum/showt...95-HD-channels

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Try last image 11075.
    I ve seen lots of improvements

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Miciomax - I will try this. Has there been any specific development improvements on the HD driver that would solve this problem?

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von Sparksy01 Beitrag anzeigen
    Miciomax - I will try this. Has there been any specific development improvements on the HD driver that would solve this problem?
    don't know, I'm a user with same your problem: last night I saw an entire movie in HD, decoder left on through the night and this morning the HD channel still worked regularly

9. The Following User Says Thank You to miciomax For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Have tried many things and none has worked.

altered the rcS file
    altered all av settings on TV and receiver
    tried older images from 2012 that never had the problem
    tried neutrino still the same
    changed drivers in lib modules.

It must be an interlace problem as the only thing that will stop is changing the settings on the receiver to 1080p @ 25hz

It only happens on 28.2 hd channels, it started with just 2 maybe 3 channels and is now spreading to many more

It must me core level drivers but I dont have the expertise to decompile them to take a look.

If anyone can help here on this great forum I would be very gratfull

Thank you.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi,Had the same problem myself. The way I sorted was install autoresolution plugin.you can download from plugin menu.Then setup as follows. Click enable autoresolution to yes

then 1080i content to 1080p

the rest change to 1080i

show info on screen to yes (not needed but it shows you when res is changed)

deinterlacer mode to on (have tried all options)

then green btn to save .Also change all frequencies to 25Hz apart from 1080p.