Btw, Sick just told us that the image with dmesg was a nodebug image: HDMU_1394_E2_spark_211_git_4968_nodebug_nolcd_Diff 0_ffm

- - - Updated - - -

Zitat Zitat von bonkel Beitrag anzeigen
we not support cs
Almost everybody says so and everybody does it anyway... C'mon... You want your image to be used, right?

Anyway, strictly speaking, this is about a service being restarted when it gets clogged up, that's all... Surely not too much to ask...

and why streaming works in russioan image, because this os old openpli image not a nightly build
No need for the latest all the time. This is a fad. What is needed is that something functions. "No matter if the cat is black or white but whether or not is catches mice!"

the point with the driver, where is the source of it, and why it is not in tdt git, the home of sh4 boxes????
One does not look into horses mouth if the horse is a gift...

It was just done, probably it will be pushed soon...

- - - Updated - - -

Zitat Zitat von santa Beitrag anzeigen
...i don´t understand what´s your problem with hdd and usb.
create more parts on your hdd, then you didn´t need a stick.
I explained it in the earlier message... Feel free... Also, feel free to do the fstab properly, please...

Zeini, sure but one should be able to see the syntax, used in accordance with Linux standards and act accordingly...

I wouldn't necessarily know all this but once I am given the correct guidance, in accordance with an image I will figure it out and do something right...