Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 21

Baum-Darstellung

Benutzer Avatar von gorski
    Thanks

Ausrufezeichen Amiko images and OnErrorRestartService plugin?

Hi, guys!

Some of us would like to use your cool images but...

We need, like in HDMU v.1394,

1) support for OnErrorRestartService plugin, i.e. for dmesg to be working, i.e. to be supported in your image...

And while you are at it, speaking frankly and giving proper feedback, could you also look at:

2) low frequencies problems
    3) DDsubtitle Player plugin
    4) CrossEPG plugin
    5) streaming to PC (new HDMU does not support it [I better mention: I have not tried the latest version of your image yet])
    6) fstab is poorly done and needs to be re-thought/re-done/re-structured, so we can edit it properly, adding our device as well as in other images
    7) HDD Manager needs to be redone, so it allows for an HDD and USB stick as well, and then choose between the two where to send a SWAP file, recording files. timeshift files, EPG, picons, 1Channel, Subtitle files etc. etc.

Many thanx in advance!
    "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gorski For This Useful Post: