Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 21
    Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    No, we "dont want new nightly image", we want useful E2 for Spark.
    Danke.

Boardgründer/Administrator Avatar von bonkel
    Thanks
    Thanked 4.504 Times in 1.979 Posts
    then dont use our image.......

Gehasst, Verdammt, Vergöttert
    Fragen gehören ins Forum nicht in meinem Postfach!
    >> Häufig gestellte Fragen <<

Benutzer Avatar von gorski
    Thanks
    Sorry, but this sounds all wrong...

1) We do not want to make fully functioning images, we just want to be "in vogue"?!?

2) We also do not want to listen to users because we only make these images for... ahem... for whom? "Ourselves?"

Are you sure about this?
    "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...

Thanks
    we are a hobby team not a company we dont sell our enigma2 , so we can do want we want in our free time

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    You have right, but that's not ok

Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von bonkel Beitrag anzeigen
    we are a hobby team not a company we dont sell our enigma2 ,
    Who are you fighting here? No one accused you of it, no one even remotely implied otherwise, so...???

Zitat Zitat von bonkel Beitrag anzeigen
    so we can do want we want in our free time
    Well, who said otherwise?

The questions/observations, however, you sidestepped.

I see this as weakness, not strength. Also, possibly as extremly pompous and arrogant. That will immediately reduce many (potential) users of your image immediately...

So, a last question: what do you want to achieve? Have you asked yourself this simple question?

If you haven't, then it sounds mildly autistic, I have to say...

But that is not for me, thanx...

Bye!
    "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...

Thanks
    because im pissed off, when i write cs is not supported then accept that and dont discuss that with me

Wertes
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von SickMF Beitrag anzeigen
    You have right, but that's not ok
    For me and i guess 99% of all hdmu users thats ok! If you have a need for additional functions please feel free to provide this in this forum or provide a seperate image by ourself. For me the hdmu images are fine and i devinatly thank all the devs for providing these images for my boxes. Please note its all done in their freetime and free for us! So if you need more functions please change the way you claim for it.

regards, chris.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    The whole discussion has nothing to do with cs. My colleague has just mentioned. Picture may freeze when watching free HD channels, and then plugin that requires the support of dmesg, do restart service instead users. Thats all.

I do not see the essence of being your forum, if users are not allowed to make suggestions.
    Greetings.

Thanks
    I am also pissed off with that aloof attitude of yours, bonkel, so I am leaving this forum and your image I once favoured... Sadly!

I know many coders but when they are like this, I simply leave - there are many with some humility, you see...

What I mean is that they are aware they are writing to an audience and therefore know how to listen!

Listening to their users/audience is - to my mind - a good thing... But you seem to differ...

If you can not stand the heat...

But it goes both ways...
    Geändert von gorski (04.06.2013 um 21:31 Uhr)