Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 37
    Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Did I create these partitions correctly? What would be the next step in order to install usb image on the stick like HDMU or PKT Hipernion Image? Do I need to extract image file?

Geändert von kaktuscar (05.10.2013 um 21:34 Uhr)

VIP Avatar von ReWard
    Thanks
    Read my first post, if think I did explaned it to you. No leave it as .zip.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ReWard For This Useful Post:

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Can you explain me how can I format my usb stick with Morly tool or by another way so that I would be left with swap particion with three folders called backup, swap extension and swapdir because they are neccesary for TitaNit in flash, and in the same time create another three partitions where I can install usb image like PKT or HDMU?

VIP Avatar von ReWard
    Thanks
    Ok, one more time.

You need 4 Partitions, I think. So far I know, is that the filesystem of this swap partition is vfat, and that is normaly the 1. part.

Be sure that sda1 and sda2 is not mounted. Change to manage Partition. Double klick the sda1 at filesystem and change it to vfat, the same at sda2 and change it to ext2 (better use ext2 when you use a stick). Now double klick the label of sda1 and call it SWAP. The other partitions don't need to be labeled mini. Klick apply changes and wait if its done.

Change back to Manage Images. Mount the SWAP partition and klick in the top show partition content below. Now klick on the SWAP partition. In the window below you can right click and create the folders you need.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ReWard For This Useful Post:

Moderator Avatar von morly
    Thanks
    Thanked 2.764 Times in 1.357 Posts
    As I asked for the screenshot of the "Manage Tabs" the most important info is missing
    Please rearrange the column widhts' that I can also see the "Information" col...
    This will be important to check your bootargs
    "Every Setback is a Set Up for a Comeback"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to morly For This Useful Post:

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Sorry, I can't find Manage Tabs? Can you tell me where that option is located?

VIP Avatar von ReWard
    Thanks
    As I told you, take the "Erweitert" Button (German = advanced). To change the size of the sreenshots klick "Bearbeiten" (edit), double klick them and try out which is the best. By klicking "Vorschau" you get a preview of your post. (Don't know if these Buttons are shown in englisch or german in your browser)
    Geändert von ReWard (06.10.2013 um 13:51 Uhr)

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Okay, I got that. What I don't understand is where to find Manage Tools since I have to post a screenshot of that too.

VIP Avatar von ReWard
    Thanks
    I think morly means a button. The Manage Image and Manage Partition Button, right near the 2 blue arrows.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Is this what Morly wanted for me to capture? I apologise again, but can you once again tell me how to create the three folders?
    I'm confused about this part:

Mount the SWAP partition and klick in the top show partition content below. Now klick on the SWAP partition. In the window below you can right click and create the folders you need.