Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
    Benutzer
    Thanks

partnerbox plugin

i cannot seem to get the plugin partnerbox to function.

i have a vusolo2 as the main box running vix e2 image.

i have an ipbox 900hd running hdmu 11684 which i am attempting to use to watch the main box in another room.

both boxes are wired to my router

i have set up the partnerbox entry on the ipbox as the local address of the vusolo2.

i can see the bouquets and epg from the solo2 on the ipbox and when i select a channel to watch the solo2 zaps to that channel but the stream doesnt start - i just get a blank screen and the front panel on the ipbox just displays hdmu enigma2.

i can stream the solo2 to laptop wirelessly without any problems so i think the issue is with the ipbox/hdmu image or partnerbox plugin.
    i can also ftp and wew the webif of the ipbox on laptop.
    i have tried fresh install of hdmu and partnerbox image but the result is the same.

does anyone use a similar setup or have any ideas
    thanks
    h

VIP Avatar von santa
    Thanks
    Thanked 5.005 Times in 1.790 Posts
    Some sh4 boxes, like ipbox can't play any Stream or recorded File, if there is no antenna signal.
    mfg santa

GigaBlue Quad Plus -->Yamaha AV Receiver-->Panasonic Plasma

derzeit noch in Betrieb:
    IPBox 9000, Technisat Digicorder HDS2+, AT 500

Benutzer
    Thanks
    i did have it working with a previous hdmu image however im not sure which since i upgraded to latest hdmu it has stopped working but i suspect the solo2 has also been updated in that time.

when it was working when i selected a channel from the bouquet list there was a pause for a couple of seconds then the stream info scrolled across the front of the box and the pictures appeared.

now i dont get any stream info just display hdmu enigma2

h

Benutzer
    Thanks
    update
    i have installed pkt image hyperion v3 and partnerbox works ok in that, however i prefer to revert to hdmu image.

i have been looking on vu+ forum and using a second box (ipbox) as a client from server (vusolo2) should be possible with a plugin called 'RemoteChannelStreamConverter'
    this is installed on the client box and setup in the service searching menu.

i havent been able to find this plugin for the ipbox?

here are quote from the solo2 forum
    'Using the remote channel stream convert plugin you can do exactly this and stream a spare tuner from the host receiver to a second receiver. The second or client receiver does not need to have a satellite feed or even a tuner card as long as it's running a PLI or Pli based image and has access to the same network as the host receiver.'

'So do you install and set up the remote channel stream convert plugin on the box you want to stream too..and do nothing to the box you are taking stream from.?'

'Yes that's pretty much it.'

thanks
    h

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von hairibo Beitrag anzeigen
    update
    i have installed pkt image hyperion v3 and partnerbox works ok in that, however i prefer to revert to hdmu image.

i have been looking on vu+ forum and using a second box (ipbox) as a client from server (vusolo2) should be possible with a plugin called 'RemoteChannelStreamConverter'
    this is installed on the client box and setup in the service searching menu.

i havent been able to find this plugin for the ipbox?

here are quote from the solo2 forum
    'Using the remote channel stream convert plugin you can do exactly this and stream a spare tuner from the host receiver to a second receiver. The second or client receiver does not need to have a satellite feed or even a tuner card as long as it's running a PLI or Pli based image and has access to the same network as the host receiver.'

'So do you install and set up the remote channel stream convert plugin on the box you want to stream too..and do nothing to the box you are taking stream from.?'

'Yes that's pretty much it.'

thanks
    h
    I dont think this plugin exists for SH4

do not have an extra stb yet, but im able to get a 2nd hand dm600C at a bargain price. would it be able to receive the stream from my SH4?