Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 15 von 15
    Moderator Avatar von morly
    Thanks
    Thanked 2.764 Times in 1.357 Posts
    all the small tools (from booting, kernel loading, e2 loading, scripts, ...) print out so-called debug information to the error console.
    connecting to the box via rs232 using a suitable terminal (putty, admin tool, ...) enables you to watch this output. all the information can then be saved to file and being attached here.
    SO: we don't speak about any log file created on your hdd or other folder of your image - we are asking to CREATE a log using the rs232 connection and a terminal window/tool
    "Every Setback is a Set Up for a Comeback"

Benutzer
    Thanks
    hello, I saw the discussion, since it's also a problem I will send my log, if all goes well. thanks in advance
    log.txt

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von morly Beitrag anzeigen
    all the small tools (from booting, kernel loading, e2 loading, scripts, ...) print out so-called debug information to the error console.
    connecting to the box via rs232 using a suitable terminal (putty, admin tool, ...) enables you to watch this output. all the information can then be saved to file and being attached here.
    SO: we don't speak about any log file created on your hdd or other folder of your image - we are asking to CREATE a log using the rs232 connection and a terminal window/tool
    Hello @Morly, thankyou for your answer. I tried to use your tool to do the log file, attached is the output I get.... I don't think is giving you all the information you need, because after booting it stops to send info to the log window.... see the attached file.
    Maybe I am doing something wrong.....
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Ok, I have here a full log.... hope it helps

- - - Updated - - -

And here a log showing that a manual tunning on DTT is not working and the Cross EPG working with my "temporary" workaround.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    A log of DTT scanning in auto mode (some muxes with signal are not detected) I did my comments on the file on where the errors are.