+ Antworten
Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 29
    VIP Avatar von santa
    Thanks
    Thanked 5.005 Times in 1.790 Posts
    Sorry, but we all don't use multiquickbutton in our Team.
    We don't Support it, because the Image will be slower.

Before we don't had a upload Center, so we couldn't upload this, but now we have.

If your Version is better, then upload your Version and anything is ok.
    mfg santa

GigaBlue Quad Plus -->Yamaha AV Receiver-->Panasonic Plasma

derzeit noch in Betrieb:
    IPBox 9000, Technisat Digicorder HDS2+, AT 500

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von Audioniek Beitrag anzeigen
    I do not understand the way things are going. First, I made the original adaptation to Spark7162 and posted it here: http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/boar...7608#post37608.

In the replies that followed it was effectively trashed and would not be supported in any way, but now it is in the uploadcenter nonetheless.

In fact the version now in the uploadcenter is an exact copy of my second beta, as can be seen in the translations and the About info.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    read you're post but no where in the upload center have you mention this is the spark7162 HDMU image version which could be why I never downloaded your *ipk. I was happy to finally get this to work and use Cooltvguide it really completes my enigma2 setup. Better explanation of how to install would have also helped I had no idea but finally got it working with my linux skill.
    To any developers of the plugin feed I agree with Audioniek that this plugin is very independent and does not touch any of the original HDMU system as it uses its own keymap.xml/python files. It is really up to the user to download the plugin and use it, like the other plugins on your feed, and also, it works quite flawlessly in your already cool HDMU enigma2. I agree with Audioniek that I think you shou.ld support this plugin and integrate it into your image, I have noticed that CooltvGuide does not support switching from terrestrial bouqets to satellite bouqets/channels so you need to setup a MQButton (blue on mine) for the default HDMU serviceslist to switch over to the satellite bouqets which initially slows the system for a brief 8-10 seconds and then you can browse the satellite selections like before. I have not figured this out as yet, how to switch from terrestrial to satellite channels/lists in CoolTVGuide. BUT CooltvGudie 7 does popup quite quickly after the <OK> button is pushed from the zapped channel. Thanks regards Me.
    Geändert von Matt Willis (22.02.2014 um 18:36 Uhr)

Developer
    Thanks
    In the replies that followed it was effectively trashed and would not be supported in any way, but now it is in the uploadcenter nonetheless.
    Uploadcenter != feed

HDMU Teams priority seems to be holding the bootup time record.

Developer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von santa Beitrag anzeigen
    If your Version is better, then upload your Version and anything is ok.
    Santa,

apparently the situation is not entirely clear to you. "Your version" as you put it is exactly the one that is now in the upload center, uploaded by somebody else than me. There were two versions I labeled 2.8.4beta and 2.8.4beta2. The latter is now in the upload center and is the better of the two. Uploading "Your version" would merely create a double.

My point is that 2.8.4beta2 was effectively refused by the HDMU team on the grounds it would slow down the image (the image is not NOTICEABLY slower, but because additional input key processing is done response on key input will be slightly more sluggish). For this reason (and the very negative feedbackfor a plugin that simply does what it promises to do) I stopped working on the plugin. Now through a backdoor and a third person (who is not to blame, he did nothing wrong believing he found the plugin on the general internet) my work is again downloadable for everybody from HDMU, but I do not get the credit for what I have done.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

VIP Avatar von santa
    Thanks
    Should we delete the other One in our upload Center, so you can upload it?
    mfg santa

derzeit noch in Betrieb:

Developer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von redoom Beitrag anzeigen
    Uploadcenter != feed

HDMU Teams priority seems to be holding the bootup time record.
    That upload and feed are two different things was clear to me. And if you want a faster bootup time, remove the time wasting startup video (the first thing I disable after an update).

Regards,

Audioniek.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Santa,

You can leave things as they are, as I have abandoned the MQB plugin and are doing other things. I will not work on the plugin anymore (as I said because of the "warm" welcome here), but somebody else is more than welcome to, as long as they leave all the credits in, just as I have done.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000

VIP Avatar von santa
    Thanks
    Sorry, in our Team noone needs this plugin, but our users are happy if they can use it.
    Feel free to upload new and better versions for our User.

They will thank you.

Sorry, we don't want to be unfriendly. if we have annoyed you, i want to apologize for.
    mfg santa

derzeit noch in Betrieb:

Developer
    Thanks
    Santa,

your apologies are gracefully and gratefully accepted.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von santa Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry, in our Team noone needs this plugin, but our users are happy if they can use it.
    Feel free to upload new and better versions for our User.

They will thank you.

Sorry, we don't want to be unfriendly. if we have annoyed you, i want to apologize for.
    is there a quicker, easier way to change the keymappings in keymap.xml ??
    how do you guys setup CoolTVGuide or alternative EPG's ?
    can you simply edited the original keymap.xml to do this without MQB plugin ?

do you realise that if I want to use CoolTVGuide for my default EPG it takes longer to load it up because I need
    to push 3 buttons as opposed to 1 button ? so why include CoolTVGuide at all if its speed you're looking for ?
    it makes no sense to put this in your feed if you can't access it via 1 button.. am I correct? if we're talking about speed

If you're looking for slow sluggish problems with the spark7162 image look at nobile skin and MyMetrixHD..
    everything about these 2 skins is absolutely miserably slow. I woud never use it. although the metrix mods included r quite responsive

no hate intended. this image keeps outperforming the others available and I am very pleased with and appreciate your work

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Santa,

your apologies are gracefully and gratefully accepted.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Just tried your version (beta2?) of your plugin.
    Doesn't work on Spark7162 this plugin says its for Spark7111 which is the not what I am using anyway.
    I setup the <OK> key for CoolTVGuide and it goes to the ServiceList.

I have installed the keymap plugin for neutrino.spark7162 from the plugin feed aswell not sure if its something to do with differences in box , more than likely. Sorry mate but your plugin simply does not work on spark7162.
    If you made this HDMU MQB spark7162 version I apologise sincerely..

Just figured out how to switch bouqets from within CoolTVGuide aswell, Long Yellow Button switches between your Favourites list

Thanks again
    Geändert von Matt Willis (23.02.2014 um 05:42 Uhr)