Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Baum-Darstellung

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks

Problems installing autobouquets on HDMU

Hi,

Was wondering if you may be able to help me at all, I have a problem with most enigma2 images with really low sound, however on HDMU It works fine on the channels so this the image I would like to use. The only problem I have is that no matter what I try I cannot get autobouquets to run properly on HDMU images. I have tried for the past few days to do this. I have tried with enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201310201 and a one from August but get the same problem. I ftp the files across to the box, check the permissions are 755 on autobouquets_e2.sh (I also tried it on all files in the folder as well as just this one. ) When I reboot the box autobouquets is there in the plugins but I get the attached error when I run a scan on it.

I even tried a backup of HDMU I bought ebay that had autobouquets and cross epg configured and everything is setup on there but it judders.

Any help would be greatly appreciated , I have an amiko alien 2 box and have tried this on both the latest HDMU and the version before that with the same problem

Anhang 6649
    Geändert von santa (05.03.2014 um 22:26 Uhr) Grund: color