Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 13

Hybrid-Darstellung

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi m8 CrossEPG try this one and rename your usb to RECORD all caps and then turn off power from box and wait 10s and turn on and it will read HDD/USB STICK Let me know how you get on.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Thankyou for your answer. I have already my hdd named as RECORD. I will give a try to this one and let you know.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von RONAN COLLINS Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi m8 CrossEPG try this one and rename your usb to RECORD all caps and then turn off power from box and wait 10s and turn on and it will read HDD/USB STICK Let me know how you get on.
    Ok I did the test. The version you pass me is compiled to use python 2.6 instead of python 2.7 wich is the actual version on HDMU firmware.
    In this version, like in the previous one posted in this thread the scripts are no working, is always coming an error sript and the log file doesn't show the kind of error (I am assuming is because the scripts are made for older versions).
    The version downloaded from feed is made for python 2.7, but anyways it has the same problems with the scripts and doesn't recognize the HDD.