Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 13 von 13
    Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von RONAN COLLINS Beitrag anzeigen
    I do not understand m8 it's working perfect on my 2 boxes here’s pauldb post,
    Hi fix for crossepg for those that have problems with it reverting back to internal flash on HDMU with the default crossepg installed

I've attached the 3 files

upload the 3 files on your PC and then FTP them over to the folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG, DELETE the existing crossepg_auto.pyo, crossepg_loader.pyo and crossepg_setup.pyo and then restart the box. After the restart if you look back in the above folder you should hopefully see that the .pyo file you deleted have been recreated.

crossepg should now work hopfully

this works for me and have had no problem
    i use this on the amiko alien2
    this may work on other images

Attached Files
    Thankyou for your prompt answer.
    I did the procedure posted here. The HDD is OK, but the scripts (like alias) don't work. Is coming on screen that the script has found an error, and this is happening with both versions of crossepg, the one you can download from feed and the one you posted here before.
    The only part that is working on the plugin is the one to download from satellite.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    @Bigsailor 69 sorry m8 i was away for a few days i''ll look into that hope to get back to you soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RONAN COLLINS For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    @RONAN COLLINS, don't worry. Take your time