Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 75

Baum-Darstellung

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hello ,

@ Audioniek
    I do not know why people change bootloaders without need; Enigma2 and Neutrino can be built to run with an unchanged factory boot loader with an HS7119 (and on a HS7429 and HS7819 for that matter). Why almost nobody does this is not clear to me
    The fact is that untill now there is no E2 image for flash for these Fortis model boxs ( hs 7x19 ), despite that the hardware provides the ability to do it ( NAND flash with 256 M size) . I personally uses the flash-tool from your git and it works perfect , I even tested with HDMU image - copaying the whool image to release folder , keeping the original uImage and modules and i have the HDMU on flash - just for fun ) .
    Most of people want to have Enigma2 into flash , and as far as i know , only Capital , HDready and Infinty images (from a slovaque team i think !!) are built for . and these images need the specifique u-boot ( not original one ) to be loaded on flash .
    the question is : why both HDMU nad PKT teams , deans of E2 sh4 don't provide flash image for these models , is this for some reasons legality ?

Regards
    Geändert von kader_73 (08.03.2015 um 18:41 Uhr)
    hs7819 @E2_sh4 ~~ NilSat(7W)_Astra(19.2E)