Seite 6 von 8 ErsteErste ... 45678 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 60 von 75

Hybrid-Darstellung

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von Audioniek Beitrag anzeigen
    So far you have not told us much what happens EXACTLY after a flash try except the information-less statements "blocked" and "does not work", so unless you tell us something we can work with, we cannot do much. The following is therefore a complete guess.

If you indeed have flashed the file kader_73 suspects, channel-up should still work, provided the .IRD you try to flash has the correct resellerID. I suspect he current resellerID in this crap loader is 270200A0. If the resellerID's do not match te Original loader displays Er.10; what the current loader does in such cases I have no way of knowing.

So here is the next option: download this file and unpack it. Use a good reseller changer to set the resellerID to 270200A0 (many change the A0 to 00). Flash the resulting file using channel-up. If successful, the resellerID of the receiver is 270100A0 (Octagon SF918G SE+).

I do not know why people change bootloaders without need; Enigma2 and Neutrino can be built to run with an unchanged factory boot loader with an HS7119 (and on a HS7429 and HS7819 for that matter). Why almost nobody does this is not clear to me.

Ergo: NEVER, absolutely NEVER, change a bootloader unless:
    1. you know what you are doing,
    2. you want to say goodbye to the not-so-bad and very stable factory firmware,
    3. you know beforehand what resellerID the receiver has after the change,
    4. you want to lose most, if not all recovery possiblities and your warranty if there is one,
    5. you are prepared to run into serious trouble or even brick your receiver if something goes wrong,
    6. there is a way back you completely understand and are capable of performing it with the means at your disposal,
    7. AND finally: there is a very good reason for changing the loader (to be able to run Enigma2 is not one).

Regards,

Audioniek.
    hello Audioniek I flasher enigma2 in internal flash last year it function well and since 15 days more image simply turn on the front panel 7119 and flashes red and green and impossible to put the original thanks.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hello ,

@ Audioniek
    I do not know why people change bootloaders without need; Enigma2 and Neutrino can be built to run with an unchanged factory boot loader with an HS7119 (and on a HS7429 and HS7819 for that matter). Why almost nobody does this is not clear to me
    The fact is that untill now there is no E2 image for flash for these Fortis model boxs ( hs 7x19 ), despite that the hardware provides the ability to do it ( NAND flash with 256 M size) . I personally uses the flash-tool from your git and it works perfect , I even tested with HDMU image - copaying the whool image to release folder , keeping the original uImage and modules and i have the HDMU on flash - just for fun ) .
    Most of people want to have Enigma2 into flash , and as far as i know , only Capital , HDready and Infinty images (from a slovaque team i think !!) are built for . and these images need the specifique u-boot ( not original one ) to be loaded on flash .
    the question is : why both HDMU nad PKT teams , deans of E2 sh4 don't provide flash image for these models , is this for some reasons legality ?

Regards
    Geändert von kader_73 (08.03.2015 um 18:41 Uhr)
    hs7819 @E2_sh4 ~~ NilSat(7W)_Astra(19.2E)

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    hello kader is exactly that the designer of enigma2 image is jirkas latino hdready capitol and infinity NAND flash.

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von harryhase
    Thanks
    what is the advantage, flashing emigma into flash?

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von harryhase Beitrag anzeigen
    what is the advantage, flashing emigma into flash?
    I don't know if there is a listed difference ragerding hardware performence (I am not a technician in the field) but I think there must be.

for someone who has chosen enigma, why does he keep an app that will never use or at least rarely , do you imagine yourself installing one system on your PC disck for using an other one on usb port ( for me, that's pretty close).
    in addition, you will have to condemn a usb port which you can use it for anything else .

Regards
    hs7819 @E2_sh4 ~~ NilSat(7W)_Astra(19.2E)

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    hello must ask the designer's image:gigablue,vu+,xtrend,dreambox.

Thanks
    okay, no advantage
    For more usb ports i can use a hub.
    Booting from usb, i'm able to use a fortis image in flash AND an enigma2 on usb.
    For watching tv the fortis image is the best (and maybe in some month must have for ci+)
    For playing aroudn enigma is the best.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    hello harryhase exactly the last image is both functions enigma2 or original captitol or infinity enigma2 if you can test it and tell us what thanks.

Thanks
    do you have a link for us, maybe per pn

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    send me a pm