Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 294

Hybrid-Darstellung

VIP Avatar von zeini
    Thanks
    Wie starte ich ftp?
    Für Telnet gibt's ja ein eigenes Icon zum Starten.
    Oder gibt es kein ftp. Sollte jedenfalls auch inkludiert sein, denke ich.
    Geändert von zeini (08.06.2014 um 21:14 Uhr)

Amiko Alien 2+, AzBox Me, Golden Interstar XPEED Lx1, Edision Optimuss OS1+, Mut@nt HD1500, Red Eagle Singlebox, Spycat
    TV - Hisense Ulra HD
    Astra 19,2° Unicable-LNB

Moderator Avatar von morly
    Thanks
    Thanked 2.764 Times in 1.357 Posts
    Zitat Zitat von zeini Beitrag anzeigen
    Wie starte ich ftp?
    Für Telnet gibt's ja ein eigenes Icon zum Starten.
    Oder gibt es kein ftp. Sollte jedenfalls auch inkludiert sein, denke ich.
    Hab das absichtlich nicht drinnen - wenn du damit das Uploaden und den Download meinst, alles andere erlaubt der FTP-Browser eh

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Zitat Zitat von cga Beitrag anzeigen
    Do not know if this is the right place to post about the admin tool but how long does the flashing process takes? I have flashed my box and everything I get is boot on the box and attached screenshot Do I need to restart the box manually? --- Updated --- The admin The admin tool is just stuck waiting for reconnection

The admin tool is just stuck waiting for reconnection
    When you choose to install backups or plugins the box is waiting for the initial reboot (so the new image gets started) to do the installation.
    The except howto will be published in the manual section, soon
    "Every Setback is a Set Up for a Comeback"

VIP Avatar von ReWard
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von morly Beitrag anzeigen
    ...When you choose to install backups or plugins the box is waiting for the initial reboot (so the new image gets started) to do the installation.
    The except howto will be published in the manual section, soon
    Deshalb hatte ich ja oben geschrieben, das er das mit dem IIW machen soll, bei Flash kann er lange warten.

VIP Avatar von zeini
    Thanks
    Hab das absichtlich nicht drinnen - wenn du damit das Uploaden und den Download meinst, alles andere erlaubt der FTP-Browser eh
    Ich meine einen ftp-Client. Ja für upload und download und auch Rechte setzen. Mich würde es freuen, wenn da einer inkludiert würde. Ist meines Erachtens nach gleich wichtig wie ein Telnet-Client. So könnte man dann praktisch alles aus deinem Tool heraus machen.

Amiko Alien 2+, AzBox Me, Golden Interstar XPEED Lx1, Edision Optimuss OS1+, Mut@nt HD1500, Red Eagle Singlebox, Spycat
    TV - Hisense Ulra HD
    Astra 19,2° Unicable-LNB

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Did the intentionally not inside - if you uploading and downloading mean, everything else allows the FTP browser anyway --- Updated --- When you choose to install backups or plugins the box is waiting for the initial reboot (so the new image gets started) to do the installation. except The howto will be published in the manual section, soon

I'm trying again. I backup all plugins I want to install after the flashing, then hit flash and still going. See screenshotFlash.jpg

The 4 tools keep flashing like something is happening but the box just stop in "Boot"