Seite 7 von 30 ErsteErste ... 5678917 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 61 bis 70 von 294
    VIP Avatar von zeini
    Thanks
    Danke!
    Ja, chmod habe ich schon gesehen.

Amiko Alien 2+, AzBox Me, Golden Interstar XPEED Lx1, Edision Optimuss OS1+, Mut@nt HD1500, Red Eagle Singlebox, Spycat
    TV - Hisense Ulra HD
    Astra 19,2° Unicable-LNB

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von ReWard Beitrag anzeigen
    Diese Meldung erscheint nur, wenn ich den Tool Pfad auf meinen Benutzerdefinierten Pfad stelle. Wenn ich die movie Partition wähle und die HDD an ist, kommt die Meldung nicht. Unter /AT_MORLY sind auf der HDD auch noch einige *.bin und *.sh, die sind auf dem USB Stick nicht.

Ich nehme an Du meinst einen File Browser. Den findest Du für Flash Images unter Flash, für USB Images unter Disks/MB bei Manage Partitions. Wenn da nichts erscheint, mußt Du oben Show Partition Content auswählen.

I think spark needs a USB Image, and you tried to install this into the flash. You have to use the Image Install Wizard in the Disks/MB Tab.

Edit: Sorry, I thought Spark is only USB, so you can use both, USB and Flash.

Spark uses flash, that is what I always use. I have never used USB.

Any solution to get the tool to work?

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

[QUOTE = morly; 79472] Did the intentionally not inside - if you uploading and downloading mean, everything else allows the FTP browser anyway --- Updated --- When you choose to install backups or plugins the box is waiting for the initial reboot (so the new image gets started) to do the installation. except The howto will be published in the manual section, soon [/ QUOTE]

After clicking on flash in the tool the box gets stuck in "Booting" and the tool keeps waiting for the initial reboot

VIP Avatar von ReWard
    Thanks
    Take a look at morly's Post #53.

Perhaps this will help.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von morly Beitrag anzeigen
    Did the intentionally not inside - if you uploading and downloading mean, everything else allows the FTP browser anyway --- Updated --- When you choose to install backups or plugins the box is waiting for the initial reboot (so the new image gets started) to do the installation. except The howto will be published in the manual section, soon

I'm trying again. I backup all plugins I want to install after the flashing, then hit flash and still going. See screenshotFlash.jpg

The 4 tools keep flashing like something is happening but the box just stop in "Boot"

Moderator Avatar von morly
    Thanks
    Thanked 2.764 Times in 1.357 Posts
    The tool waits until the box gets disconnected and then reconnected again.
    This usually happens after your enter the IP in the install wizard of the image. Until then don't touch the AT
    "Every Setback is a Set Up for a Comeback"

Benutzer
    Thanks
    I can only see waiting for reconnection on IP address 192.168.0.13 but it doesn't reconnect

Where is the install wizard?

How do you enter the IP in the install wizard?

I was only prompted to select the image file
    Geändert von cga (09.06.2014 um 20:02 Uhr)

Thanks
    ok - once more - the following is happening:

you can add/activate to install your plugins after flashing, and/or to install backups (from rules) - if one of this is the case, the tool must wait until the newly flashed image was booted

Progress:
    1. AT gets connected to box, flashing procedure activated
    2. AT starts flashing, the files get transferred to the box and flashing starts automatically (takes 1-2 minutes)
    3. AT automatically reconnects the box and says "waiting for re-connection"
    4. On TV the newly installed flash image starts with the "initial install wizard" (where you choose the language, network settings, transponder, ...)
    5. As soon as the network got configured (with the old IP) the AT connects to the box
    6. When the box was found the plugins get installed and the AT says "FLASHING DONE"

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Once again

I don't get anything on the TV

In the front of the receiver says "Boot" and I don't get any wizard, it just mess up the previous image installed

Thanks
    @cga, please start the AT, go to the Flashing Tool, deactivate the first two (plugins and backup),
    start flashing and choose the right spark flash image.
    how long does the flashing take until the automatic reboot of the box?
    does the newly flashed image boot?
    if nothing happens after the box says "disconnected" please switch off your box and on again (after ~20 seconds)

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Maybe I'm using the wrong image

This is the image I'm using HDMU_12293_E2_spark_214_git_5767_nodebug_mix_Flash .zip but I can see you have images there

Is this the right image?

I just put my image back with Spark. I want to do it again but I want to make sure this is the right image
    Geändert von cga (09.06.2014 um 20:34 Uhr)