@pablocool

That is wonderful. To help you a bit, this is what I know approximately. There are four variants:
BSKA: single tuner, white cabinet, 4 digit LED, 1st generation (ITI-5800S series)
BSLA: two tuners, black cabinet, 16 digit VFD, 250GB hard disk built-in, 1st generation (ITI-5800S series)
BZXB: single tuner, white cabinet, 4 digit LED, tuner on main board, 2nd generation (ITI-5800SX series)
BZZB: two tuners, black cabinet, 16 digit VFD, 250GB hard disk built-in, 2st generation (ITI-5800SX series)

All have a separate 12V DC power supply, 1 SCART, RCA audio out, optical S/PDIF out, Component out, HDMI. Memory is 192 Mbyte RAM, 4 (or 8?) Mbyte NOR Flash, 64 MB NAND flash. The latter means these boxes can run a limited Enigma2 from flash.SoC is a 7109, I gathered that BZXB and BZZB models need it exchanged for another version to run E2 (why I do not know), or (and this is also not clear) have a so-called modchip built in. Original software is impossible to find, as is the original bootloader. There seems to have been several approaches to port Enigma2 to these models by PKT, Freebox and B4team resulting in at least two alternate bootloaders. I have the impression that my box is switchable between Freebox and B4team bootloaders.

Frontpanel has the usual keys for cursor control, OK and power. In addition the are three extra keys. White boxes have MENU, EPG and RES, black ones have EPG, REC and RES. All have four LEDs as icons, the power indicator is bicolour. The frontpanel does not have a dedicated processor, the display, keyboard and LEDs are driven by relative simple simple PT6958 (and in case of VFD an extra PT6302) chips. As a result these receivers cannot make timed recordings while in deep standby, something they seem to share with the Showbox Vitamin HD 5000.

Regards,

Audioniek.