+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 523

Hybrid-Darstellung

Developer
    Thanks
    @samkooke & @pop1234,

The reason for the missing fup is not the difference between $TOOLS_DIR and $TOOLSDIR but is caused probably by the fact the ./flash.sh is run as root, not as fakeroot. This changes the home directory from /home/$USER to /root and the source of the flash tools cannot be found.

Some distributions do not run ./flash.sh well as fakeroot (Fedora 26 for example) and indeed need root. The problem can be circumvented by running ./flash.sh once without superuser rights; this will compile fup (and the other missing tools). Another way is to compile fup by hand; there is a script for that in X/flash/flash_tools/fup.src.

Changing $TOOLSDIR to $TOOLS_DIR does not make a difference, as the flash environment uses its own set of environment variables because it stands on its own. The ddt-buildsystem has the flash process integrated in the buildsystem and there $TOOLS_DIR would be correct.

I think changing $TOOLSDIR to $TOOLS_DIR would only bring confusion, as $TOOLSDIR in the flash environment and $TOOLS_DIR in the buildsystem have nothing to do with each other and point to different directories: $TOOLSDIR=X/flash/flash_tools and $TOOLS_DIR=X/tools.

Thank you pop1234 for your effort; with the next push of the flash git I will change $TOOLSDIR to $FLASHTOOLSDIR to make things more clear.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post: