+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 523

Hybrid-Darstellung

Developer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von sadaghiani Beitrag anzeigen
    Start build of dummy2.
    Cloning git...fatal: repository '/home/amir/Archive/dummy2.git' does not exist
    done.
    cp: cannot stat '/home/amir/Archive/dummy2.git': No such file or directory
    make/neutrino.mk:168: recipe for target '/home/amir/buildsystem/.deps/dummy2.do_prepare' failed
    make: *** [/home/amir/buildsystem/.deps/dummy2.do_prepare] Error 1
    Apparently you have edited make.sh or neutrino.mk or both. This problem occurs when the value of $FLAVOUR (also see the file config in '/home/amir/buildsystem) does not match any of the values tested for in neutrino.mk (see lines 109 - 136).

Regarding neutrino hd2: the drivers are all the same across the various neutrino variants and even enigma2. As these are well proven over time I doubt that this is the problem. It is more likely it has something to do with the neutrino hd2 internals. Try fixing the problem mentioned in the previous paragraghs, build a neutrino other that hd2 and test.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von Audioniek Beitrag anzeigen
    Apparently you have edited make.sh or neutrino.mk or both. This problem occurs when the value of $FLAVOUR (also see the file config in '/home/amir/buildsystem) does not match any of the values tested for in neutrino.mk (see lines 109 - 136).

Regarding neutrino hd2: the drivers are all the same across the various neutrino variants and even enigma2. As these are well proven over time I doubt that this is the problem. It is more likely it has something to do with the neutrino hd2 internals. Try fixing the problem mentioned in the previous paragraghs, build a neutrino other that hd2 and test.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    These problems that I mentioned to you are happening for all versions of sh4, and these problems have been going on for years.
    ipbox 900
    fortis hs7429
    -------------------------------------------------
    The error I introduced to you was for compiling neutrino hd2
    The other two versions do not have this problem
    -------------------------------------------------
    I'm sorry I didn't say that separately
    Geändert von sadaghiani (23.04.2020 um 15:35 Uhr)