+ Antworten
Seite 51 von 53 ErsteErste ... 414950515253 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 501 bis 510 von 523
    Developer
    Thanks
    This line:
    Code:
    /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/crypto.py:14: CryptographyDeprecationWarning: Python 2 is no longer supported by the Python core team. Support for it is now deprecated in cryptography, and will be removed in the next release.
    is normal and constitutes a warning, but it should not lead to E2 not running.

Python 2.7 has been end of life for some time now but the OpenPLi people still keep on using it. Some others, notably OpenVisionE2, have switched to Python3 but this needs elaborate patching of the OpenPLi code. One could use the OpenVision Enigma2, but in turn this requires elaborate patching in the rest of the build. Because of this situation I have decided some one and a half years ago to await what OpenPLi was going to do and try and follow that route, but they still have not switched to Python3, although there is a Python3 branch in their git.

Others have chosen to stop supporting Enigma2 on SH4 altogether like the origin of by buildsystem, Duckbox-Developers, which is now limited to building Neutrino. The result is that the number of sources to get Enigma2 for SH4 from is slowly but surely decreasing, and the build environment I am maintaining will probably follow that path in the near future.

In that respect is it perhaps good to mention that even the youngest SH4 receivers are now 8 years old, and the first ones are well underway to 15 and more. Another aspect is that apart from the sparks, SH4 receivers were never designed to run Enigma2 and the time is rapidly approaching that the technological advances will make using E2 impossible and/or impracticable on SH4 boxes. Apart from keeping using outdated versions (including the now also defunct stlinux), lack of memory and processing power will only impose more and more limitations on things. The message above is merely one of the first indicators that that is indeed happening.

As long I see possibilities to keep things going I will do so, but in my view the days of Enigma2 on SH4 are numbered and the end is a lot closer than the beginning regarding the SH4 era.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    First of all, thank you for everything you have done over the years
    Secondly, my opinion is that it should continue to support Enigma 2, because these devices have only this source with which it lives
    Other sources only support Spark devices
    Neutrino will sooner or later migrate to Python 3.
    OpenPli has supported some 4K devices for Vuplus and will move to other devices
    There are some members who are still using your source to build Enigma 2 for sh4 box.
    Proof of that ,when you added Titannit, they tried building it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pop1234 For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hello Audioniek

Thank you for everything you have done over the years
    We build with your git for SH4 without problems
    So if you stop
    Believe me, it's over for the SH4 boxes
    Thank you thank you a thousand times for everything you do Mr. Audioniek

Regards
    ainouna
    Geändert von ainouna (06.08.2022 um 11:31 Uhr)

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von turulbird
    Thanks
    Hi!

UFS 910 enigma2 flash build ok, flashing ok in usb stick, but after restart: No usb stick in vfd.
    maxiU-boot 1.3.1 in kathrein, no mini; that error?

Code:
    maxiU-Boot 1.3.1 (May 19 2010 - 23:05:16) - by SoLaLa

selected Image to start: ----Flash----

no originalsoft detected, trying bootargs_0, if empty trying e2-bootargs...
    Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
    ## Booting image at a0040000 ...
       Image Name:   Linux-2.6.32.71_stm24_0217
       Image Type:   SuperH Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
       Data Size:    4315818 Bytes =  4.1 MB
       Load Address: 84001000
       Entry Point:  84002000
       Verifying Checksum ... OK
       Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK

Starting kernel console=ttyAS0,115200 root=/dev/mtdblock2 ip=:kathrein:eth0:off mem=64m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000 rootdelay=0 nwhwconf=device:eth0,hwaddr:00 init=/bin/devinit - 0x00000000 - 0 ...

INIT: version  booting
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    deploy.sh version V0.13 (version for Kathrein UFS910)

<- Mounting USB stick ->
    mount: mounting /dev/sdb1 on /instsrc failed: No such device or address
    mount: mounting /dev/sdb on /instsrc failed: No such device or address
    INIT: Entering runlevel: 3
    INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel
    Geändert von turulbird (11.08.2022 um 22:37 Uhr)

Developer
    Thanks
    You have built the wrong version. If you select flash as destination an image is built that is intended to run from the internal hard disk (which of course must be present, to connect it one has to add a SATA connector on the mainboard, and if I remember correctly four capacitors as well), using the original bootloader. If you look in the log you provided, one can see this is indeed the case: deploy.sh is the script started by the installation kernel, and tries to mount sdb. This fails because of the missing hard disk which would be sda, and causing the USB stick to be sdb. The USB stick without the internal hard disk ends up being sda, resulting in a failed installation.

To run from an USB stick, you indeed need MaxiUboot, and an image built with destination USB. The flash procedure should then result in a tar.gz file that can be used to prepare the USB for use using software written for that purpose (makeMINI? or AAF Recovery Tool?). All this is unfortunately untested but in theory should work as I did not change anything for the USB variant.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Two out of the three UFS 910 during repair-conversion (SATA). Doesn't it work without HDD, just miniflash.img (16.5 MB)?
    Atemio Titan has enough flash.
    http://atemio.dyndns.tv/nightly-imag...hrein/UFS-910/

My build UFS 910, enigma2 flash, no wifi; version ok. In script not needed UFS 910 hdd install, how disabled, what xxx.mk files?

Usb img working with: CreateMini usb stick, install Maxiboot Installer.
    Neutrinos usb fully working, tested my stb and upload my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t6hd0hi192vuuqw/AADuoOxGMj6K7e-qAjiML7Tsa?dl=0

Enigma2 usb run, but error and not loading fully.

As with my two comments above

Thanks
    Geändert von turulbird (13.08.2022 um 20:03 Uhr)

Developer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von turulbird Beitrag anzeigen
    Two out of the three UFS 910 during repair-conversion (SATA).
    It is completely unclear to me what information your are trying to convey here. That out of three UFS910's you have converted to SATA, two do not work?

Doesn't it work without HDD, just miniflash.img (16.5 MB)? Titannite has enough flash.
    Leave miniflash.img alone. It contains the bootargs, the miniuboot containing the emergency boot and in case of a "flash" image the installation kernel. Or in other words: nothing pertaining the image you are trying to run.The actual kernel used by the image is flashed in mtd1. In the UFS910 there is not enough room left in flash for Enigma2. Neutrino as you write runs OK. At the moment there is no support for Titan in flash on the UFS910, although the flash setup for Neutrino is probably usable. I have not built and tested Titan for the UFS910 yet.

My build UFS 910, enigma2 flash, no wifi; version ok. In script not needed UFS 910 hdd install, how disabled, what xxx.mk files?
    Enigma2 "flash" is not possible without an internal hard disk, hence "flash" in quotes. The Enigma2 rootfs is simply too large for the available flash memory, so it has to reside somewhere else: it is either on a partition on the internal hdd (using the ufsinstaller approach, original boot loader) or on a USB stick using maxiUboot. The first can be built using flash as destination, the second with USB as destination. The ufsinstaller "flash" setup uses and boots a kernel in NOR flash, the maxiUboot USB setup boots the kernel from a FAT formatted partition on the USB stick and has the rootfs on a second ext3 formatted partition on that same stick.
    Regarding changing xxx.mk files: all the magic is done in the flash directory where the final image is made ready for transfer to the receiver and/or USB stick.

Enigma2 usb run, but error and not loading fully.
    Something strange is happening there. The logs you sent complain about the module pyexpat not being found. In my test build is it present, so my conclusion is that the tar.gz is either damaged or not unpacked correctly or completely.

Regards,

Audioniek.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Two UFS 910 bad, only one working; without sata.

Added back panel 16 Gb usb pen, run after only booting... in vfd:

Code:
    INIT: version  booting
    deploy.sh version V0.13 (version for Kathrein UFS910)

<- Mounting USB stick ->
    ./deploy.sh: line 103: can't open /instsrc/Image_Installer.ini: no such file
    grep: /instsrc/Image_Installer.ini: No such file or directory
    -------------------------------------
    Using the following settings:

partition    :
    createmini   :
    keepsettings :
    keepbootargs :

usejfs       :
    useext2e2    :

usbhdd       :
    format       :
    update       :
    -------------------------------------
    sh: 1: unknown operand

<- Formatting HDD (rootfs) ->
    mke2fs 1.46.5 (30-Dec-2021)
    /dev/sda1 contains a vfat file system labelled 'MULTIBOOT'
    Creating filesystem with 4095992 4k blocks and 1024000 inodes
    Filesystem UUID: 
    Superblock backups stored on blocks:
            32768, 98304, 163840, 229376, 294912, 819200, 884736, 1605632, 2654208

Allocating group tables: done
    Writing inode tables: done
    Creating journal (16384 blocks): done
    Writing superblocks and filesystem accounting information: done

sh: 1: unknown operand
    <- Skipping installation of root file system ->
    mount: mounting /dev/sda3 on /mnt failed: No such device or address
    umount: can't unmount /mnt: Invalid argument
    -rwxr-xr-x    1 0        0            15712 Aug 11  2022 fw_printenv
    lrwxrwxrwx    1 0        0               21 Aug 11  2022 fw_setenv -> /usr/sbin/fw_printenv
    <- Flashing U-Boot args: Warning: Bad CRC, using default environment
    Can't open /dev/mtd7: Permission denied
    Error: can't write fw_env to flash
    Warning: Bad CRC, using default environment
    done ->

<- Flashing kernel: done ->

<- Checking HDD rootfs ->
    e2fsck 1.46.5 (30-Dec-2021)
    Pass 1: Checking inodes, blocks, and sizes
    Pass 2: Checking directory structure
    Pass 3: Checking directory connectivity
    Pass 4: Checking reference counts
    Pass 5: Checking group summary information
    ROOTFS: 11/1024000 files (0.0% non-contiguous), 90667/4095992 blocks

<- Job done... ->
    Rebooting...
    booting...
    Geändert von turulbird (12.08.2022 um 21:17 Uhr)

Developer
    Thanks
    As stated before: you are using the wrong version. The "flash" version will only work with an internal SATA connected hard disk. There is a slight possibility to get the "flash" to work with an external USB hard disk, by swapping the installation stick and and external hard disk between USB ports until you have found a setup that results in the external hard disk being sda and the installation stick being sdb. This depends on the installation kernels order of scanning the USB ports: the port to which the external hard disk is connected must be scanned first. This however may be prevented altogether by limitations in the boot loader, that may refuse to load the installation kernel or flash files from a USB port other than the front panel one.

"Two UFS 910 bad, only one working; without sata." Again: what are you trying to tell me? You have three UFS910's and two are broken? This information is not relevant given the problem.

It seems to me you have flashed an miniFLASH.img with an installation kernel in it, together with a set of boot arguments that tell the boot loader to start the kernel in flash. This setup will never start an USB image residing on a USB stick.
    My suggestion is going back to a defined starting state, by first installing the original boot loader and a factory Kathrein firmware using AAF recovery tool. Then start over carefully obeying all installation instructions to the letter. As long as there is no working internal SATA hard disk in your UFS910, do NOT attempt to install a "flash" version: you will only end up with the problems you are experiencing now.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Geändert von Audioniek (13.08.2022 um 12:02 Uhr)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yes, three UFS910's and two are broken...
    Builds finish... for the time being.

Thanks all!
    Geändert von turulbird (13.08.2022 um 20:03 Uhr)