Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
    VIP
    Thanks

Kurioses Problem beim Streamen eines Senders

Benutze das aktuelle Image 13437 für meine Triplexe. Bei beiden habe ich das selbe Problem, das ich einen bestimmten Sender nicht ins Arbeitszimmer streamen kann. Alle anderen Sender (Astra und Hotbird) funktionieren wunderbar mit dem mpc-hc. Zum testen habe ich auch noch vlc und DreamStream E2 probiert. Immer mit dem gleichen Resultat, dass ein bestimmter Sender nicht funktioniert. Auf den Boxen geht der Sender und wird auch am TV dargestellt, nur beim streamen zickt er rum. Es scheint so, als kommt am PC nichts an. An was könnte das liegen?
    Nun das Kuriose, obwohl das schon kurios genug ist. Ist der Sender auf einer Box eingeschaltet, dann geht auch das Streamen dieses Senders von der Box und ich kann die Box in Standby schicken. Beende ich jetzt den Stream und versuche ihn neu zu starten, dann kommt wieder nichts an. Wie gesagt alle anderen genutzen Sender funktionieren. Jemand eine Idee dazu?

MfG

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hard to guess without more information. I have had problems streaming occasionally, but never consistently for one channel. Sometimes I have had problems that the player chooses an empty/invalid audio stream which prevented even the video to play.

Is it an SD or HD channel? Is the stream mpeg-2/mpeg-4/???

Are there multiple audio pids?

Is there a teletext pid which could be confusing the player?

Does mpc-hc/vlc say they cannot connect or do they connect but show nothing? If they connect what does it say in "properties" for mpc-hc or under tools in vlc - "media information", "codec information","messages" and "statistics" ?

Encrypted/FTA?
    If it is an encrypted channel, if you run your cam from the command line, does it seem to be functioning correctly and decrypting the channel?

You can also try running enigma2 from command line and see if it shows any useful information...

VIP
    Thanks
    Hier ein logfile beim Versuch den Sender zu streamen. Wie gesagt, funktioniert dieser Sender nur, wenn er gleichzeitig auch auf der Box läuft. Bei einem anderen Sender auf der Box oder ist die Box im Standby geht der Sender nicht zu streamen. Bei allen anderen Sender funktionieren das Streamen, egal ob HD oder SD. Das Audioformat spielt auch keine Rolle. Nur dieser eine Sender zickt rum. Wenn nichts kommt zum abspielen, dann gibt es auch keine Codec-Infos oder der gleichen beim MPC-HC. MPC-HC verhart im Status öffnen also funktioniert auch dort keine Statistikanzeige oder der gleichen.

VLC ist da etwas gespächiger und zeigt folgendes an.

vlc_1.pngvlc_2.png

stream.log

MfG

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    My receiver will be busy for the next few hours, but I will try to look into it later tonight.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    I was able to stream all the FTA channels on that transponder without problem.

From the vlc codec page, it looks like it is correctly recognizing the stream. The mp4 video pid (34) and audio pid (32) and detects the language even.

From the vlc statistics, it looks like it is sending some data, just not audio or video is being decoded. Usually I see this when trying to stream an encrypted stream which isn't being decrypted correctly. But it shows only 2.7Mb/s which is low for an HD stream.

Not sure what this is from the log:
    start release channel timer
    Unhandled error in Deferred:
    Unhandled Error
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    Failure: twisted.internet.error.ConnectionDone: None.
    Maybe just an error because it is trying to close a stream which wasn't really working correctly.

Have you tried re-scanning the satellite - or at least the transponder?

Maybe look at the output from your cam and see if it shows some difference?

VIP
    Thanks
    Channel list and satellite list are current. lamedb thereforce currently. The channel works on the box. When the channel is running on the Triplex, i can stream it. but not if another channel or while the box is in standby. In all other channels (Astra, Hotbird) does the stream regardless of the status of the box.

channel_sattelite.zip

channel.png

stream and no stream
    stream.png no_stream.png

MfG

Developer
    Thanks
    Kann sein das enigma einige PIDs nicht richtig ausgibt, war jedenfalls früher mal so.

Um welchen Sender geht es?

Schalt mal auf den Channel, hol dir die Video PID von lyngsat oder sonst einem Internetverzeichnis und geb den streaming link mal manuell in den browser
    Geändert von redoom (30.01.2015 um 15:38 Uhr)

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    It looks like the pids are ok, at least for audio and video. VLC is showing the correct pids and that VLC is receiving data. It really looks to me like the channel is not being decrpyted. The "extra parameters" in dreambox edit shows many pids for encryption, but I am not sure which is being used. The output from your cam plugin is probably needed to help any further. In the past I have had to force the pids for decrypting some channels and did find that tuning the channel from the stb can be slightly different from a stream or recording. Sometimes re-scanning the transponder helps.

Another thing to test is if the channel can be recorded while not being watched....

VIP
    Thanks
    yes, recording is ok.