Seite 1 von 8 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 78
    Neuer Benutzer Avatar von moonlightrider
    Thanks

No picture after stop recording

Hi
    HDMU image is great but I'm having some problems with it

My STB is a twin DVBS2 tuner

If I start recording one channel from one tuner and then change channel to other tuner when I stop recording I lose picture in one tuner, it says"SID not found in PAT"
    Same happens when using PiP between different tuners.
    Even without picture I still have signal in all tuners/sats and diseqc test gives successful results in all sats!

I've discovered that if I start recording in the tuner I still have image and then go back to the other tuner, the one that was giving "SID not found in PAT", I got image again. But when I stop recording same error happens.

I've searched the internet and found some forums with similar issues in HDMU image.

It's not hardware problem since on spark I've got no problems with it and I've also tested PKT Hyperion 4.5 and this problem doesn't exist.

I've deleted all default channels that came with the image and did a manual scan for all satellites I've got, could be related to that?

Thanks and sorry for writing in english.

I would be grateful if someone could help
    Geändert von moonlightrider (28.01.2015 um 18:14 Uhr)

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    I have seen the same problem and have posted on another forum about it. I was going to post here, when I get time to explain the symptoms fully and post some logs...

I haven't used PIP much, but the issue also happens when streaming. Probably because a streaming channel is treated like a recording to protect it.

BTW - I did see the problem with spark a few times, but that was almost two years ago and I have not used spark in a long long time.
    Geändert von joeuser (28.01.2015 um 21:08 Uhr)

Thanks
    I've seen that forum...

I use(d) spark continuously for more than a year and I was always recording one channel and watching another from other tuner and never had this.
    But I've got tired of spark, I had flashed several enigma images when I bought the stb but never got one configured to use... until now

I'm on hyperion now and I don't have that issue but have others...if I could get HDMU to work right with recordings/PiP I would back to it straight away!

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    I can also confirm this issue with the Amiko Alien 2+. It's very frustrating! Only a complete restart frees up the tuner. Hopefully the HDMU team can do something to fix it.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Don't hold your breath guys - this is a long running issue with HDMU - last time I reported it the response was 'happens in other images' - and there doesn't seem to be any prospect of a fix.

Although HDMU is a fine image for single tuner machines it's not good on twin tuners because of this issue - I've now moved to either PKT Hyperion or VIX4 for twin/triple tuner systems, neither of which has ever shown this problem.

Andy

VIP
    Thanks
    I do not think so, i have two Triplex and no problems after recording.
    Remember that when they Triplex had my mother-in-law the same problem but me. With openATV it works fine. I am still of the opinion that hangs there with the drivers and the hardware version together. But that's just my humble opinion.

MfG

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von /dev/null Beitrag anzeigen
    I do not think so, i have two Triplex and no problems after recording

MfG
    Interesting - everybody else I have discussed this with has had this problem and I can certainly vouch for it being a major issue with both an Amiko Alien2 and a GM Triplex - however my Alien-8900 runs HDMU without ever showing the problem..... so what's different about your set up I wonder?

Andy

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    I did a little more testing last night and found that with the current HDMU image, it does not affect the dvbt/c tuner. After the problem starts I can switch between original dvbs tuner and dvbt/c without problem, only problem is using second dvb tuner.

@Andy, the problem is with multiple tuners.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

BTW - I have an alien 2 triple, not 2+. Do other people with the problem have a 2 or 2+? Not sure if it makes a difference.

Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von ibero96 Beitrag anzeigen
    Don't hold your breath guys - this is a long running issue with HDMU - last time I reported it the response was 'happens in other images' - and there doesn't seem to be any prospect of a fix.

Although HDMU is a fine image for single tuner machines it's not good on twin tuners because of this issue - I've now moved to either PKT Hyperion or VIX4 for twin/triple tuner systems, neither of which has ever shown this problem.

Andy
    Well, that kinda sucks, like you said there are images from other groups that don't have this issue, something is different in them, they should be able to fix it...

- - - Updated - - -

Zitat Zitat von joeuser Beitrag anzeigen
    I did a little more testing last night and found that with the current HDMU image, it does not affect the dvbt/c tuner. After the problem starts I can switch between original dvbs tuner and dvbt/c without problem, only problem is using second dvb tuner.

@Andy, the problem is with multiple tuners.
    I'm kinda obsessed with these things and I plan to flash HDMU again! later for the sake of testing...

Did you use/downloaded satellites settings (channels,freq) that came with image or scanned sats manually?
    Someone said to me to just configure tuners and do not manual search, also to not import previous settings

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    I do not import previous settings, but I do manually scan since some of the satellites I use are not included with the image. If it works without manually scanning, that certainly would be helpful for debugging, but not very useful as a solution.

Do you have a 2 or 2+?

- - - Updated - - -

My post from another board. Only update is that it does not seem to be affecting the dvbt/c tuner now.

I have an alien2 triple and have been looking into this issue for quite awhile. I have tried various images, even spark, (but not pkt) and all eventually had problems. I have ruled out oscam problems by testing with only fta channels. I was beginning to think it may be a hardware problem with the tuners. I installed HDMU_13431_E2_spark7162_215_git_3439_nodebug image over the weekend, and it also has the problem. I will try the pkt image when I have some free time.

I have a basic setup with one motorized dish, one fixed dish and use dvbt/c (occasionally). All work fine most of the time.

Some things I have noticed:

At first I thought it seemed to be because it was trying to record/stream from the motorized dish (without moving it) instead of using the fixed dish. I played with the preferred tuner settings and it did not seem to help.

After a reboot (full reboot, not just enigma2 restart) I can switch between all tuners without problems.

Problems do no seem to start until I either record something or stream a channel to my pc/tablet (through web interface/vlc or vu+ android app). So it is not just recording - however, when streaming, enigma2 "acts" like the channel is being recorded to avoid someone changing the channel on the stb to something which conflicts with the streaming. (Allows viewing a channel on the same transponder, or other tuners just as if a recording was taking place on the channel being streamed.) So it does not have anything to do with the actual recording, it is the something to do with the mode it sets to keep the tuner from being changed to "protect" the channel being recorded.

After recording or streaming, the tuner seems to be "stuck" on whichever tuner was used for recording/streaming. I.E. If I record/stream from tuner b, I cannot tune anything on tuners a or c. It seems the "PAT/SID not found" messages are due to trying to tune tuner b with settings for a channel on tuner a or c. B̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶e̶n̶c̶r̶y̶p̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶o̶s̶c̶a̶m̶ ̶(̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶)̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶"̶d̶e̶c̶r̶y̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶"̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶s̶?̶?̶?̶ ̶S̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶s̶c̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶i̶g̶m̶a̶2̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶.̶ (This leads me to believe it is NOT a hardware issue, however a full reboot is necessary to correct the problem, not just a restart of enigma2. Also not sure why oscam seems to work fine even without a restart/reboot???)

UPDATE -- new testing with the latest HDMU image has shown that oscam is not decrypting second channel, it is reporting read errors on FD....

Workaround - If it is "stuck" on tuner b, I can either record/stream something on tuner b and then I can tune to a channel on tuners a or c without problem. If the recording/streaming is stopped while I am watching something an another tuner, it continues to work until I try changing the channel again. And then I am back to being stuck on tuner b.

When I first had some zero byte recordings, I though it was a problem with tuning the channel. So, I set a timer to tune the channel a few minutes before the recording. Of course this sometimes worked, but the reason was because MOST of the time I only record from one tuner, so what I thought was an intermittent problem was just because I didn't record/stream so often from the other tuners. So, my workaround now is to schedule a recording on tuner b just before the start of a scheduled recording on tuner a or c. The first recording can be scheduled to stop just after the "real" recording starts and the recording will be ok.

I have also noticed that when it is "stuck" on tuner b, I can not stream from tuner a or c either. But if I stream something from tuner b, then (without stopping first stream) starting a stream on tuner a or c works - then I can stop the first stream.

Another interesting thing is that if it is "stuck" on the fixed dish tuner, if I try to tune a channel on a satellite that required the dish to be moved from its current position, the dish does move to the correct satellite, but it does not tune the channel. So it seems whatever it uses to move the dish functions correctly as well as oscam. ( I verified by watching the dish and through oscam that the dish was in the correct position and oscam was decrypting the correct channel.)

Although I mention all tuners, I a rarely record/stream from the dvbt/c tuner and thus have not tested the above as much with the dvbt/c tuner.

Also, it does not seem to happen every time, so testing/debugging is difficult. There is also very little information found in the command line output of enigma2. (However watching oscam output is helpful...)

Rebooting "resets" the system to function normally. I think I may be also possible to rmmod/insmod a/some module(s) without rebooting, but I have not had time to play with that yet.

When I have some free time (and the stb is free.. ) I will try the pkt image and see if it works. In the meantime I use my "multiple recording/streaming" workaround or have occasional setup a cron job to reboot the stb 10min before a recording.
    Geändert von joeuser (29.01.2015 um 16:20 Uhr)