Seite 3 von 8 ErsteErste 12345 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 30 von 78
    Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Here is a link to a thread where this was discussed a long time ago:
    http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/boar...2275#post72275

I made a post where I said I fixed the issue by replacing the HDMU pti.ko with the one from PKT, and it seemed to fix the problem. I think I got this solution from another forum (HDfreaks.cc?)

Now I'm not an expert in any of this, and it was a long time ago, but this is my understanding:

There are two versions of pti.ko - one for FTA channels and one for FTA+encrypted channels. I don't think there is a source publicly available for the encrypted version. pti.ko needs to be compiled for each new kernel update so just dropping in one from another image will not work unless the kernels are the same version.

Unfortunately I only speak English and couldn't follow the German conversations that followed. If there are any good German + English speakers here they may be able to make more sense of the information.

Here's a link to an old PKT pti.ko for stm24_0215: http://pkteam.pl/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=3684. I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting an external link. If so, mods please remove the link.

Edit: Found some more info here about pti.ko: http://forum.tuxbox.org/forum/viewto...=50325#p386073
    Geändert von spectrum (30.01.2015 um 15:01 Uhr)

Neuer Benutzer Avatar von moonlightrider
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von spectrum Beitrag anzeigen
    Here is a link to a thread where this was discussed a long time ago:
    http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/boar...2275#post72275

I made a post where I said I fixed the issue by replacing the HDMU pti.ko with the one from PKT, and it seemed to fix the problem. I think I got this solution from another forum (HDfreaks.cc?)

Now I'm not an expert in any of this, and it was a long time ago, but this is my understanding:

There are two versions of pti.ko - one for FTA channels and one for FTA+encrypted channels. I don't think there is a source publicly available for the encrypted version. pti.ko needs to be compiled for each new kernel update so just dropping in one from another image will not work unless the kernels are the same version.

Unfortunately I only speak English and couldn't follow the German conversations that followed. If there are any good German + English speakers here they may be able to make more sense of the information.

Here's a link to an old PKT pti.ko for stm24_0215: http://pkteam.pl/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=3684. I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting an external link. If so, mods please remove the link.

Edit: Found some more info here about pti.ko: http://forum.tuxbox.org/forum/viewto...=50325#p386073
    Interesting stuff. I think that would be the way to fix it...

- - - Updated - - -

Zitat Zitat von ibero96 Beitrag anzeigen
    I've never had it happen on Hyperion 4 or on Vix4 - I now prefer Vix4 for the twin and triple tuner systems
    Guess I'm gonna try Vix4, I've never tested one.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Someone who has pkt or vix installed can check which kernel is being used and if the same, can try posting the pti.ko and I can test if it works with HDMU. I will not have time to flash my system (and configure) in the next few days, but I can try swapping a module and test.

Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von moonlightrider Beitrag anzeigen
    Guess I'm gonna try Vix4, I've never tested one.
    Well, I tested last version, same problem

In my tests HDMU, OpenATV, VIX4 - all have that problem in the last versions

Only PKT Hyperion 4.5 works right for me

I gonna check PKT firmware version later, and post it if no one does it first.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    You can use newtuxflash (google it) to load an image on your pc then just extract the file you need.

I've looked at and tested with the various files:
    The pti.ko in the version of HDMU I'm using is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0215.
    The one from PKT is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0214
    The one from vix4e2 is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0216

I tried the two other pti.ko's and neither worked. The image loads but there is no channel data. Trying to do a service search results in no tuners being found to do the search on. I also tried using a hexeditor to change the version name in pti.ko from PKT as suggested in another thread but that didn't work either.

I was surprised when it was stated that the vix4e2 image works as it seems to be heavily based on OPenATV, which suffers the same problem. The next thing to try would be a PKT pti.ko compiled for the 215 kernel, but that doesn't exist.

If anyone else fancies having a go then please do to verify my tests.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Actually, I already had downloaded a "usb" image for PKT downloaded and just pulled it straight from there. But, I did not get a chance to test it yet - and probably won't have time until maybe Sunday.

Other option is to load older HDMU image with 2.6.32.61_stm24_0214. I found an old image from May (HDMU_12293_E2_spark7162_214_git_5767_nodebug_mix_ Flash.zip) that I can try, but again not for a few days...

Thanks
    Hope to hear from your tests
    Geändert von moonlightrider (02.02.2015 um 02:50 Uhr)

Thanks
    Never mind
    The simple things usually turn to be the better..

After some intensive tests I found that Enigma 2 is not the system for me and this stb. Check this, in spark I can record 2 HD channels and watch another one (HD-same transponder of the ones recording) or/and playing a record from HD without glitches in final recordings, completely clean.

In enigma, most of times I can't have a clean recording video even when I'm recording only one channel. How am I suppose to record two?!! Seriously, wtf!!
    Enigma still good for watching, nice EPG and good subtitle configurations, but for recording, in this box at least, is a lost cause.

Spark lacks in advanced options/configurations, it looks cheap but at least the basic features it have, they all work.

Conclusion, why am I trying to fix this problem in HDMU if recordings will never gonna work right??!!

I wish I could get back the time I wasted with this

Moderator Avatar von KleinerSchelm
    Thanks
    when you are using oscam(e2/sh4): boxtyp = duckbox

Thanks
    I'm not using oscam or any cams.
    FTA only!