Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 21
    Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks

OpenVPN on Spark7162 build 14053 broken

Hi,

I recently upgraded to the latest HDMU firmware on my spark7162. Since then, the openvpn-plugin enigma2-plugin-network-openvpn is no longer working:
    openvpn
    openvpn: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

When creating symlinks from /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 to libssl.so.1.0.0 (and for libcrypto.so.0.9.8 as well) the error is gone. However I'm getting a segmentation fault later on.

I got a workaround by downloading HDMU_13892_E2_spark7162_217_git_3724_nodebug_mix_U SB.tar.gz and using the 0.9.8 versions (extracting them additionally to /usr/lib), but obviously this isn't the preferred solution ;-)

Any better idea on how to get openvpn fixed?

BR
    Johannes

Moderator Avatar von flac
    Thanks
    Thread moved...

Gruß

Chris
    -------------------------------------------------- Kein Support via PN --------------------------------------------------
    RECEIVER>GB UHD Quad 4K mit akt. HDMU Image, Octagon 4K SF 4008, Wetekplay, Kathrein UFS913, GI Xpeed LX2
    TV>LG47LV570S / AVR>DENON 2309 / DVD>DENON 1930 / BLURAY>DENON 1800BD / iPOD DOCK.>DENON ASD-3N /
    TAPE>AKAI GX-650D / PHONO>THORENS TD125 / HECO 7.1 SYSTEM / FB>HARMONY ELITE / FRITZBOX 7590 / NAS>ZyXEL NSA325/325v2

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Actually that probably is the best solution until some builds openvpn with the newer openssl libraries. I am not using openvpn on my spark machine but had similar problems on a Debian Linux pc. I can look later tonight if I can cross compile openvpn with newer libraries for sh4.

Sent from my KFTT using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joeuser For This Useful Post:

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    I was fixing the plugin when I came across this:
    Code:
    SPARK7162:/etc/opkg# cat postinst
    #!/bin/sh
    echo "successfully installed"
    echo "syncing disk"
    sync
    if [ ! -e /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/HDMUCenter ]; then
            rm -rf /usr/emu/
            rm -rf /usr/keys/
            rm -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/*
            echo "Do not use other feedserver!!!"
    fi

So, if you ever try to install an HDMU package on another system, it will remove your softcams and config and ALL YOUR PLUGINS!!!

Seems rather vindictive to me, especially for opensource software!

Needless to say, I have no interest now in fixing any of HDMU's problems....

VIP Avatar von santa
    Thanks
    Thanked 5.005 Times in 1.790 Posts
    This is an old problem, our Feed should only use with our image, why is this wrong?
    Open Source and using other Servers isn't the same.
    If you want our sources from one of our ipks, then ask or look into our github site.
    mfg santa

GigaBlue Quad Plus -->Yamaha AV Receiver-->Panasonic Plasma

derzeit noch in Betrieb:
    IPBox 9000, Technisat Digicorder HDS2+, AT 500

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Really??? I have to tell you why it is wrong??? You can easily test if it is an hdmu image and not install, but instead you choose to delete files from someones box. That is malicious and vindictive and goes against all principals of open source. In fact it may be downright criminal. You give absolutely no warning and you delete someone else's files and you think that is okay???
    BTW - was not looking for "your sources" for something else. I was trying to rebuild one of your BROKEN packages which, when posted about here, was of course IGNORED by the hdmu team. Which is a real joke after you ask for feedback. I guess you really only want positive feedback, or only in German, or only for mips???
    Geändert von joeuser (07.09.2015 um 16:53 Uhr)

VIP Avatar von santa
    Thanks
    Thanked 5.005 Times in 1.790 Posts
    The problem was 2 years ago, our Feed and our Forum use the same Server.
    We had so much traffic that our Forum was not reachable.
    First time we've tried to warn User who use our Feed, but nothing happen.
    So we decided to go this way, i'am not happy with that, but we had no other ideas.

Sorry if you think we ignored anything, that's not true.
    But our Team is very small and we have no time at the Moment, the real Life........

So we read all, but often only with Handy and so we forget it if we are on pc.
    Maybe we find some guys who have time to help us, but this isn't easy.
    mfg santa

GigaBlue Quad Plus -->Yamaha AV Receiver-->Panasonic Plasma

derzeit noch in Betrieb:
    IPBox 9000, Technisat Digicorder HDS2+, AT 500

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santa For This Useful Post:

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    I can understand not wanting your server overloaded, but I really think that is not the best way to fix the problem. Why not make the install fail in pre-install rather than be destructive in post-install? Or maybe force a reboot in pre-install if not an HDMU image - that would be annoying enough, but non-destructive. Maybe password protect site - or require ssl client authentication? Sure, someone could get around it, but if they can get around that they can certainly use "ar -ax; tar -xf" to get to the files.

I also understand the lack of support - it is free software and I do appreciate the work you do. I just find it odd when posts are ignored after you specifically ask for feedback.

I also understand you cannot test all plugins for each release, but when someone provides feedback that something is not working and a detailed explanation of the problem and what THEY had to do to fix it, you could at least acknowledge the post. The only indication the post was even seen was that it was moved.

Moderator Avatar von KleinerSchelm
    Thanks
    Hello
    use/change this openvpn binäry and tell us for working.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KleinerSchelm For This Useful Post:

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Thanks, it is working.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joeuser For This Useful Post: