+ Antworten
Seite 1 von 4 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 33
    Benutzer
    Thanks

build E2 with eplayer3

hello;
    Ii would like to build Enigma2 with only eplayer3 as a MFWORK ; and i had this error

Code:
      CXX    service/service_libenigma_service_a-servicedvbrecord.o
      CXX    service/service_libenigma_service_a-servicefs.o
      CXX    service/service_libenigma_service_a-servicemp3.o
    In file included from service/servicemp3.cpp:14:0:
    ../lib/service/servicemp3record.h:7:21: fatal error: gst/gst.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
    compilation terminated.
    make[5]: *** [service/service_libenigma_service_a-servicemp3.o] Erreur 1
    make[5]: quittant le répertoire « /home/kader/E2_build/source/enigma2-nightly/lib »
    make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
    make[4]: quittant le répertoire « /home/kader/E2_build/source/enigma2-nightly/lib »
    make[3]: *** [all] Erreur 2
    make[3]: quittant le répertoire « /home/kader/E2_build/source/enigma2-nightly/lib »
    make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
    make[2]: quittant le répertoire « /home/kader/E2_build/source/enigma2-nightly »
    make[1]: *** [all] Erreur 2
    make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/kader/E2_build/source/enigma2-nightly »
    make: *** [.deps/enigma2-pli-nightly.do_compile] Erreur 2
    kader@debian-kader:~/E2_build/cdk$
    is it possible to do it ? if so how to fix it ?

b Regards
    hs7819 @E2_sh4 ~~ NilSat(7W)_Astra(19.2E)

Benutzer
    Thanks
    mmmmm habe auch den gleichen fehler meldung!
    DREAMBOX 900UHD + IPBOX 900HD + IPBOX 91HD

VIP Avatar von santa
    Thanks
    Thanked 5.005 Times in 1.790 Posts
    Man kann meines Erachtens nur noch mix bauen, rein eplayer geht glaub ich nicht mehr

von irgendwo mit Fingern geschrieben
    mfg santa

GigaBlue Quad Plus -->Yamaha AV Receiver-->Panasonic Plasma

derzeit noch in Betrieb:
    IPBox 9000, Technisat Digicorder HDS2+, AT 500

4. The Following User Says Thank You to santa For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    hello ,

Man kann meines Erachtens nur noch mix bauen, rein eplayer geht glaub ich nicht mehr
    that's what I thought too, hence my question "is it possible to do it or not?".

which leads me to question , is it fair to suggest eplayer3 as option 1? even though the third one is recommended. in my opinion, it will be more convenient to have the choice to choose the gstreamer with or without eplayer3.

b Regards
    hs7819 @E2_sh4 ~~ NilSat(7W)_Astra(19.2E)

Developer
    Thanks
    Hello everybody,

First of all, my ten cents on the subject. Historically E2 was either built with eplayer3 or gstreamer. When I started in this business I had no idea what to choose and what the (dis-)advantages were although I vaguely remember gstreamer was the recommended one. Either choice yielded a working image, and on that level I could not notice any practical differences between the two players either. Then somebody who is much cleverer than I am in this respect, found a way to combine the two and again I had no idea what the (dis-)advantages of that approach would be (one can be that this is the best of both worlds). From then on everybody apparently built E2 with the two framework option, and so did I.

Regarding my git, I simply follow its parent Duckbox Developers maintained by Max in this respect, assuming everything will build without error. Apparently, it does not any more. It is my view that a build option should either work properly or be absent. I will start some research into the matter and perform some test builds. Options that do not build without error will subsequently disappaer from my git, until the the build problem is fixed (if at all possible). This may lead to another situation, namely all three possible image types automatically build with the framework they need (the other two, neutrino and tvheadend use built-in, wrongly spelt in most gits) and with that approach the framework build option would disappear altogether.
    Another approach can be to to the latter by definition as building with only gstreamer or eplayer3 brings no advantage anyway, but as stated before I lack the knowledge to make a sound decision on that and therefore would to see some democracy on this.

The reason for the latter is that I tend to keep my git as close as possible to its master, the Duckbox Developers gits maintained by Max. This reduces the amount of handywork to keep it up to date. I hope Max reads all this as well and will leave some feedback on what he would like to see happen.

Starting the first test build now....

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

Developer
    Thanks
    Result of first test build (eplayer3 only): Basic part if the image builds without errors, but the build of OpenPLi/E2 aborts with this error:
    Code:
    base/wrappers.cpp:7:18: fatal error: glib.h: No such file or directory
     #include <glib.h>
    Apparently libglib is not built or cannot be found.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000

Developer Avatar von max
    Thanks
    Was soll ich dazu sagen, früher gab es auch e2 Image wo man Eplayer oder GSTgst wählen konnte und auch Neutrino wurde früher mit Eplayer gebaut, bis dieser dann extra in stb-hal gekommen ist für Neutrino um beim E2 nichts kaputt zu machen.
    Nur GST ist/war auch für mohousch sein neutrinohd2 und daher gibt es halt noch die ganzen Punkte zum bauen.
    Ich selber brauche E2 nicht, daher auch der alte stand vom letzten Jahr, als Test für GST 1.0. (macht auch keinen Spaß wenn man alles allein machen muss ;-) )
    Und so als Anmerkung die 1 in enigma2-pli-nightly.mk ist nicht umsonst leer, Damit baut zb HDMU das E2, es gibt im Netzt auch 3 aktuelle Gits von E2 die auch nur mit ffmeg laufen, wo man den punkt 1 auch nutzen könnte.
    Um dieses nicht alles zu erklären zu müssen, ist irgend wann auch das recommended für e2 und neutrino in make.sh gekommen und wer meint es anders bauen zu müssen, kann sich gerne einbringen und Patche bereitstellen,
    die man im git hinterlegen kann.

Für mich ist es immer noch ein Hobby, mit den Jahren kommt es aber auch so, was man nicht braucht wird auch nicht mehr gepflegt.

das waren meine 10 Cent zum Thema um etwas licht ins dunkel zu bringen.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to max For This Useful Post:

Developer
    Thanks
    @Max: thanks for your input.If you need/want help maintaining your git, just ask for it and I will be there for you.

Meanwhile I have done a second test build (gstreamer only). Build completes without error (that is: one; the dvb-mediasink git has been changed and its contents no longer needs patching; do a git pull first or edit the patch out if you want to try). Image flashes, starts and seems to run normally (caution: the latter at this point in time means just this:
    1. Can tune in an FTA transmitter and display its programme;
    2. The programme received can be recorded;
    3. The recording can be played back.
    All other aspects have not been tried/tested!)

This all leaves me with the impression that the build failure with eplayer3 only may merely be caused by a minor problem that has krept into the build environment ages ago, was never detected until kader_73 did try to build this way and probably also is relatively easy to fix. I will put in some effort toward that goal and report back here when something useful can be reported.

For the near future: build as you see fit with with the git you like and with eplayer3+gstreamer as the recommended and well tried way to go if you build E2.

Quote by Max: "es gibt im Netz auch 3 aktuelle Gits von E2 die auch nur mit ffmeg laufen" Realising this is completely off-topic: is this a way to get E2 running on the 4th generation Fortis receivers (my abandoned pet-project)? Any input is appreciated!

Regards,

Audioniek.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Zitat Zitat von kader_73 Beitrag anzeigen
    is it fair to suggest eplayer3 as option 1?
    The option numbers have evolved historically and have, as far as I am concerned, no deeper meaning. This latter aspect is further demonstrated by the recommended comment and even some more info is given in the case of the Open-PLI diff-option (also see the comment by Max about this). In the near future I plan to move this latter option into make.sh, as it breaks the build by becoming interactive at about the 90% level (time-wise speaking). This would also make the build process more consistent; the neutrino variant for instance is asked for in make.sh. A neutrino or tvheadend build never becomes interactive unless a fatal error has occurred.

It is relatively easy to shuffle option numbers around (it merely involves editing some scripts), but for me this adds nothing new or useful as I start all my builds using short scripts.

Regards,

Audioniek.

VIP Avatar von santa
    Thanks
    Thanked 5.005 Times in 1.790 Posts
    hi, ich würde mir diese Arbeit nicht machen, es gibt meiner meinung nach keine Vorteile nur gst oder nur eplayer zu nutzen.
    Audioniek, gst und eplayer werden ausschließlich nur für wiedergabe von externen files oder streams genutzt!
    Also, FTA, decrypt, Timeshift, und wiedergabe von Aufnahmen sind davon unabhängig!

Wer nur den eplayer oder nur den gst wirklich nutzen will, der kann am besten die service id 4099 eben so verändern wie er es braucht.

wenn ich mich recht erinnere ist die 4099 standard gst und zusätzlich wurde die 4097 für den eplayer3 aktivert, was es nicht in mips images gibt.
    Deswegen jetzt das ganze git umzubauen macht für mich keinen sinn.
    mfg santa

GigaBlue Quad Plus -->Yamaha AV Receiver-->Panasonic Plasma

derzeit noch in Betrieb:
    IPBox 9000, Technisat Digicorder HDS2+, AT 500

12. The Following User Says Thank You to santa For This Useful Post:

rantanplan
    Gast
    Kann das gedanklich nicht in cent packen und hab da sicher überhaupt keine Ahnung von,
    aber Max hat es ja erwähnt....
    gibt die Möglichkeit zu schielen. Rein eplayer Images werden halt bei den russischen Image bevorzugt.
    Früher Schputnik heute sehr aktiv Taapat.
    Vorteile?
    Ist wohl alles ne Frage der Ansicht. Eplayer/ffmpg wäre aus meiner Sicht jahrelang deutlich unproblematischer gewesen.
    Den Imagebauer sind aber die ganzen libs eher ein Dorn im Auge.
    Daher wohl gst und mitlerweile rennt es auch für sh4 gut.

Grüße

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rantanplan For This Useful Post: