Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 33

Baum-Darstellung

Developer
    Thanks
    Hello everybody,

Some posts back I said I would report back when there is something to report, and there is. I finally have been able to reproduce the error reported by kader_73 in the first post:

Code:
    In file included from service/servicemp3.cpp:14:0:
    ../lib/service/servicemp3record.h:7:21: fatal error: gst/gst.h: No such file or directory
     #include <gst/gst.h>
    When you open the file servicemp3record.h you will find the lettercombination gst a number of times in the code. The first observation is that E2 apparently needs gstreamer by definition, unless this file and its companion servicemp3record.c and possibly others are modified heavily. The short version of the answer to the question posed by kader_73 is: no, the current version of OpenPli E2 cannot be built without gstreamer.

This was already suspected by several others, and they were right. It may be possible to build with eplayer3 only, but this will need extensive patching within OpenPLi to achieve a negative result: you remove features that currently work as they should and which are taken for granted in MIPS-boxes.

My response (git-wise) will be as announced: the option to build with eplayer3 as the only framework will be removed with one of the next pushes. With these pushes you may expect a new more recent diff for OpenPli and a reworked fp_control, that produces better error messages in stead of segmentation faults when it is fed an incorrect command line, combined with usage messages that work as originally intended.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post: