@TangoCash:

I hope you do not mind me answering in English. I have started out to integrate your eplayer3-E2 into a test build environment based on my git. Currently I have ended up with a very bulky enigma2-pli-nightly.mk but it builds to completion. Resulting image can be flashed into a Spark7162 and starts. There is some basic work to do as the remote does not work at this point (aotom part is OK), but the start assistant shows a picture a with a Dream remote complete with arrows and a timeout counter.

The next steps I plan to undertake is get the basic eplayer3-image working in my test build environment. When that is done, I hope to determine the differences between an gstreamer+libplayer3 OpenPLi and your eplayer3-E2 variant. This will then hopefully lead to either a patch file to patch the gstreamer stuff out, and/or a more streamlined enigma2-pli-nightly.mk. Selection of which image to build is currently done using the diff-level which is in turn evaluated in enigma2-pli-nightly.mk. Along these lines I hope to reach a point you can build any current OpenPli diff for either three framework variants, but there is quite a but of work to be done to get there and may not be achievable.

In my view image size difference is considerable: gstreamer+libplayer3 is just over 60Mbyte, yours is somewhat less than 48Mbyte.

Thanks for your input. Testing, testing, testing....

Regards,

Audioniek.