Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 248

Thema: New Image

Baum-Darstellung

VIP
    Thanks
    @Ingo.
    did a bit of reading about streaming issues and there were lots of problem over the past year. one of the issues was exzessive Tags due to bitrate changes with resulting much higher CPU usage.
    I ran the streams and the output from livestreamer and compared the debug logs.
    The live stream shows about 25 TAG events per second for video bitrate changes, while the fliesrc doesn't show any videobitrate changes for the same period.

What would be a good test is it get a sinkcombination where streams is smooth and capture debug log (and check CPU load), and then switch sink files to make it stutter and do the same debug log capture (and check CPU load). maybe there is different handling of TAG events..
    Could you capture with following settings and post both logs?
    INIT 4
    ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 GST_DEBUG=dvbvideosink:5,dvbaudiosink:5 enigma2.sh > /var/tmp/axbozsmoothstreamtest.log 2>&1
    Another interesting thing to know would be whether fixing the audio on the no_audio streams makes them not smooth... can you confirm they play smoothly even with audio.

As there is no other enigma image using GST 1.10 that i'm aware of, the gst patch recipes may need to be updated.. (which isn't anything I can do).
    Geändert von dazulrich (17.11.2016 um 11:58 Uhr)