Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 214

Baum-Darstellung

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Since there wasn't any new version I decided to compile myself from your latest "buildsystem" git source.
    All ended up ok producing the cuberevo_mini_enigma2_gst-epl3_USB_CDK-rev1540 image, but the same problem persist, I get a lot of crashes and enigma reloads (green screen with text debug messages).
    Also the shutdown hangs and still not working.

Also I tried using your SH4 and cuberevo meta sources on the official OpenPli git source but here was a no go, lots of warnings and error as starting the compile:

WARNING: Layer sh4-layer should set LAYERSERIES_COMPAT_sh4-layer in its conf/layer.conf file to list the core layer names it is compatible with.
    WARNING: Layer cuberevo-layer should set LAYERSERIES_COMPAT_cuberevo-layer in its conf/layer.conf file to list the core layer names it is compatible with.
    WARNING: Layer sh4-layer should set LAYERSERIES_COMPAT_sh4-layer in its conf/layer.conf file to list the core layer names it is compatible with.
    WARNING: Layer cuberevo-layer should set LAYERSERIES_COMPAT_cuberevo-layer in its conf/layer.conf file to list the core layer names it is compatible with.
    ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/devserver/openpli-oe-core/meta-local/recipes-local/images/my-image.bb | ETA: --:--:--

Geändert von JamesBond (17.11.2020 um 22:14 Uhr)