Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
    Benutzer Avatar von gorski
    Thanks

Frage Tune failed...

HDMU_1647_E2_spark7162_211_git_5272_nodebug_nolcd_ Diff0_gst_Flash

Tune failed and no way out. Even if I replace the tuner .ko file!

If this is the workaround - why not sort it out?

Cheerio!

P.S. It's all seriously slow... Issue a command and have to wait (sometimes) for 3-4 seconds to execute... Why?

P.P.S. An older backup is fine!
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...

Moderator Avatar von KleinerSchelm
    Thanks
    more info
    with tuner Sat or Cable ? new old receiver typ ?

you are using amiko alien2 with only has 2 sat tuners ?

Thanks
    Yes. I just heard this is for DVB-T/C... Silly Billy me - I didn't have that info...

So, only nodebug for speed?

GST or FF?

Thanx!
    "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...

VIP Avatar von googgi
    Thanks
    nodebug + gst

hi gorski, glad to see you here (instead @ sucking sparkfans)
    Geändert von googgi (01.02.2013 um 19:15 Uhr)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to googgi For This Useful Post:

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von googgi Beitrag anzeigen
    nodebug + gst

hi gorski, glad to see you here (instead @ sucking sparkfans)
    hi googgi

ahahahah ... but the men of fulansoft are all gone out ?

No because, I write a question on state of art for driver development ... and none moderate a msg !

hi gorski ... On Amiko Alien 2+ (2 DVB-S2 & 1 DVB-C/T/T2) I don't find problem with original driver spark7162.ko [1647] with DVB-S2 Tuner ... all channel on my motor list (generated with SettingsMaker 2.5) is ready !

How we know ... the only problem is still with DVB-T2 driver ... only one Mux is possible to tuned at time (You must change it on channel list and reboot the receiver) !

rgs ... arci

Ciao

Thanks
    Hehe, hi lads! Good to see you, too!

Cheers for the info, let's try now...

Arci, you have a PM from me, on OpenRSI, I think... Well, somewhere, anyhow...

Indeed, we are still awaiting new, better drivers and more capable kernel from Fulan and co. C'est la vie...

Will report back...