Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 82

Baum-Darstellung

Developer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von kader_73 Beitrag anzeigen
    one more thing , concerning the pti driver , how to get one with software supporting scrambled channels ?
    Hello kader_73,

A pti-file that can descramble locked channels is not available publicly, and therefore I do not have one, nor can I build it, as this would violate somebody's rights. The image you can build from the various git's (including mine) can only be used to watch FTA channels.

Meanwhile I have had a closer look at the audio-select on yellow while watching TV. This was relatively easy: I already had built it in but made a mistake. The yellow key was assigned twice (to audio select and subchannel select) and subchannel select takes precedence. You can fix this yourself by editing the keymap.xml like this:

Locate the following lines in the file keymap.xml:
    Code:
        <map context="InfobarSubserviceSelectionActions">
            <key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="subserviceSelection" flags="m" />
        </map>
    Change this to:
    Code:
        <map context="InfobarSubserviceSelectionActions">
            <key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="subserviceSelection" flags="m" />
        </map>
    This will move the assigment for subservice select to the blue key which was not assigned yet. Pressing yellow while watching TV should now work as intended.

The file keymap.xml is located in the folder /usr/local/share/enigma2 on your receiver. To change it in your build environment, the file name is keymap_fortis.xml and it is located in X/tdt/cvs/cdk/root/usr/local/share/enigma2. I will put this change on my git when I do the next push (currently working on aotom for sparks).

In my previous post I said something that was not correct: pressing red and green in the movie player does work as explained: red toggles a bookmark, green jumps to the next bookmark. It was already in the keymap!

Zitat Zitat von kader_73 Beitrag anzeigen
    i'll tray the image for few days and attemp to flash it on board
    Please be aware that flashing the image is completely untested at the moment. The file hs7x1x_flash.sh and the sctripts it calls is very experimental and just a beginning. At the moment I have not been able to generate a kernel that starts in flash. It probably has something to do with the setup patch file for the kernel. It can be done though; when I flashed a kernel from an HDMU image it started. This kernel tries to locate root.img on a USB stick however and cannot and will not start a rootfs in flash. Hope to hear your input on this.

Regards,

Audioniek.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

@samkooke

Hello,

The HS7119 image can be built and has problable the same requirements as the flashable one for a HS7819. As can be read a few posts back, the image builds OK and starts, but the remote control and display do not work, as the novutondriver uses the wrong settings. bonkel has written you need a a changed novoton for this. Testing flash ablityand start of image is possible though: on USB I get as far as the first run assitant asking for the video output but cannot control the receiver. Hope to find a solution soon, for both the non-starting flash kernel and the nuvoton problem.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post: