Zitat Zitat von ibero96 Beitrag anzeigen
Don't hold your breath guys - this is a long running issue with HDMU - last time I reported it the response was 'happens in other images' - and there doesn't seem to be any prospect of a fix.

Although HDMU is a fine image for single tuner machines it's not good on twin tuners because of this issue - I've now moved to either PKT Hyperion or VIX4 for twin/triple tuner systems, neither of which has ever shown this problem.

Andy
Well, that kinda sucks, like you said there are images from other groups that don't have this issue, something is different in them, they should be able to fix it...

- - - Updated - - -

Zitat Zitat von joeuser Beitrag anzeigen
I did a little more testing last night and found that with the current HDMU image, it does not affect the dvbt/c tuner. After the problem starts I can switch between original dvbs tuner and dvbt/c without problem, only problem is using second dvb tuner.

@Andy, the problem is with multiple tuners.
I'm kinda obsessed with these things and I plan to flash HDMU again! later for the sake of testing...

Did you use/downloaded satellites settings (channels,freq) that came with image or scanned sats manually?
Someone said to me to just configure tuners and do not manual search, also to not import previous settings