Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 22

Hybrid-Darstellung

VIP Avatar von ReWard
    Thanks
    @cga

You have to install the sattelite.xml from the feed, in the plugins, because in the Image are not all sattelites included.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von Reward Beitrag anzeigen
    @ cga You have to install the sattelite.xml from the feed, in the plugins, Because in the image are not all sick of elites included
    . Yes I know I have installed the satellite from the feed and I have Astra 28 and hotbird 13 degree after the flashing but only hotbird was working, astra 28 degree wasn't working even though the tuner configuration for 28 degree was saved. My satellites were restored but only hotbird was working. Do you know what I mean?

VIP Avatar von ReWard
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von cga Beitrag anzeigen
    . Yes I know I have installed the satellite from the feed and I have Astra 28 and hotbird 13 degree after the flashing but only hotbird was working, astra 28 degree wasn't working even though the tuner configuration for 28 degree was saved. My satellites were restored but only hotbird was working. Do you know what I mean?
    I hope you know what I mean. Please try the reinhard.satellites.xml, you will find it in the plugins, on the feed. If I am not wrong, there are all channels included.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    [QUOTE = Reward; 79859] I hope you know what I mean. Please try the reinhard.satellites.xml, you will find it in the plugins on the feed. If I am not wrong, there are all channels included. [/ QUOTE]

I do not really know what you mean. I want to try with a new image. Is reinhard.satellites.xml a plugin? or I need to back up this file?