+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 523

Hybrid-Darstellung

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von turulbird
    Thanks
    Two out of the three UFS 910 during repair-conversion (SATA). Doesn't it work without HDD, just miniflash.img (16.5 MB)?
    Atemio Titan has enough flash.
    http://atemio.dyndns.tv/nightly-imag...hrein/UFS-910/

My build UFS 910, enigma2 flash, no wifi; version ok. In script not needed UFS 910 hdd install, how disabled, what xxx.mk files?

Usb img working with: CreateMini usb stick, install Maxiboot Installer.
    Neutrinos usb fully working, tested my stb and upload my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t6hd0hi192vuuqw/AADuoOxGMj6K7e-qAjiML7Tsa?dl=0

Enigma2 usb run, but error and not loading fully.

As with my two comments above

Thanks
    Geändert von turulbird (13.08.2022 um 20:03 Uhr)

Developer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von turulbird Beitrag anzeigen
    Two out of the three UFS 910 during repair-conversion (SATA).
    It is completely unclear to me what information your are trying to convey here. That out of three UFS910's you have converted to SATA, two do not work?

Doesn't it work without HDD, just miniflash.img (16.5 MB)? Titannite has enough flash.
    Leave miniflash.img alone. It contains the bootargs, the miniuboot containing the emergency boot and in case of a "flash" image the installation kernel. Or in other words: nothing pertaining the image you are trying to run.The actual kernel used by the image is flashed in mtd1. In the UFS910 there is not enough room left in flash for Enigma2. Neutrino as you write runs OK. At the moment there is no support for Titan in flash on the UFS910, although the flash setup for Neutrino is probably usable. I have not built and tested Titan for the UFS910 yet.

My build UFS 910, enigma2 flash, no wifi; version ok. In script not needed UFS 910 hdd install, how disabled, what xxx.mk files?
    Enigma2 "flash" is not possible without an internal hard disk, hence "flash" in quotes. The Enigma2 rootfs is simply too large for the available flash memory, so it has to reside somewhere else: it is either on a partition on the internal hdd (using the ufsinstaller approach, original boot loader) or on a USB stick using maxiUboot. The first can be built using flash as destination, the second with USB as destination. The ufsinstaller "flash" setup uses and boots a kernel in NOR flash, the maxiUboot USB setup boots the kernel from a FAT formatted partition on the USB stick and has the rootfs on a second ext3 formatted partition on that same stick.
    Regarding changing xxx.mk files: all the magic is done in the flash directory where the final image is made ready for transfer to the receiver and/or USB stick.

Enigma2 usb run, but error and not loading fully.
    Something strange is happening there. The logs you sent complain about the module pyexpat not being found. In my test build is it present, so my conclusion is that the tar.gz is either damaged or not unpacked correctly or completely.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post: