Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 12

Baum-Darstellung

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von DboxOldie Beitrag anzeigen
    Selbst wenn jemand die SH4 Hardware in den 3er Kernel wieder einbaut, player2 Module anpasst, etc.
    Bedeutet es noch lange nicht, das es besser / schneller / stabiler läuft als mit Kernel 2.6.32.71
    I agree. Unless there is some driving need to change the kernel, I am not sure anyone has the free time for all the work required. Also there seems to be no interest from those using oe-alliance to upgrade either.

I gave up on the duckbox developers' build environment about a year ago and switched to using oe-alliance (Taapat and MastaGs' gits). But I still use the drivers from duckbox developers. There are advantages and disadvantages to both build environments and not being a developer, I have to heavily rely on work from others. A short time ago when I noticed the dropping of enigma2 from buildsystem-ddt, I started looking into using Audioniek's git, but have not had the time to do much. If Audioniek is dedicated to continuing, I would be happy to follow his git and contribute what I can. But I only have an alien2 (spark7162) to play with...

BTW -= I know MastaG has been testing with gcc 4.9.4, but I have not tried it yet.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeuser For This Useful Post: