Seite 9 von 25 ErsteErste ... 789101119 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 81 bis 90 von 248

Thema: New Image

Benutzer
    Thanks
    no problems.
    Everything is normal, as it should be.
    I look forward to the final changes mediasink, and it is updated in the image HDMU.
    Thanks to you for the work done.

VIP
    Thanks
    great.

@Bonkel. Aenderungen committed in master branch. Kannst du bitte in azbox-331.inc (nur dort, nicht in azbox.inc)
    Code:
    DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azbox"
    mit
    Code:
    DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azboxhd"
    ersetzen?

in deinem Commit in RTi-SYS plugin ist ein fehler in L456
    https://github.com/HDMU/RTi-SYS/blob...plugin.py#L456
    Code:
    if hw_type in ('elite', 'premium', 'premium+', 'ultra' : return
    es fehlt die Klammer zu.

Danke
    /Daz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dazulrich For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    @dazulrich.
    There is the presence of discrete movements when playing streams hls m3u8.
    Tested 2 image:
    1) HDMU_16027_AzboxHD_OE_2684_Flash (GST 1.9.9, dvbmediasink_1.0+git89+debda58-r01), replaced libgstdvbaudiosink.so - discrete absent.
    2) HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash (GST 1.10.0, dvbmediasink_1.0+git90+aced153-r11) - regardless of the composition mediasink (the original, upgraded) present discrete movements.
    In the second embodiment, a package is present mediasink libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. Improved playback of avi, could have influenced the deterioration of the video streaming hls m3u8? How can I check what the reason might be?
    Check out the video stream to the ME, thanks in advance.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

VIP
    Thanks
    Hi Ingo.
    thanks for testing. so you are saying that with 16027, the streams works fine. but only after you replace libgstdvbaudiosink.so with the "old" libgstdvbaudiosink.so from last year? correct? What happens with the 16027 audiosink file?
    with 16117 it never works ok? - no matter what mediasink files.

16027 (vanilla sink) - ok/nok ?
    16027 (with old audiosink) - ok/nok ?
    16117 (vanilla sink) - ok/nok ?
    16117 (with old audiosink) - ok/nok ?
    16117 (with test sink files) - ok/nok ?

I need to work out what you mean by "discrete movements" - which i'm sure is due to translation into english.

there were a lot of changes in the original multibox mediasink from christophcvr, that I merged into the Azbox sink - some of those changes were said to improve playing streams.. (maybe those changes were bad for Azbox)
    libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so is a gst plugin created to help playing packed bitstreams. this MAY affect streaming, but I wouldn't have thought to. (that if the stream is packed bitstream to start with).

I'll test your stream tonight and see how it plays.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi dazulrich.
    By "discrete movements", I mean not a smooth image. This effect resembles not smooth playback of AVI file without libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so.
    Here is the result:

16027 (vanilla sink) - ok
    16027 (with old audiosink) - ok
    16117 (vanilla sink) - nok
    16117 (with old audiosink) - nok
    16117 (with test sink files) - nok

More detailed testing revealed that a jerky image depends only on libgstdvbvideosink.so file with libgstdvbaudiosink.so not affected. The result looks like this:

xxxxxxxxxxxx.so(16027) - avi not smoothly, m3u8 smoothly
    xxxxxxxxxxxx.so (16117) - avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth

I attach the complete package mediasink HDMU_16027_AzboxHD_OE_2684_Flash image. Early reference to m3u8 outdated, so updated (not_smooth.m3u).
    Playing m3u8 flows in some streams has revealed the lack of sound, so the same reference attach (soundless.m3u). It does not depend on the version of the image (GST, mediasink).
    Geändert von ingo (14.11.2016 um 21:04 Uhr) Grund: Error reported

Benutzer
    Thanks
    I'm sorry, I made a typo in the previous report!
    That is how it should be:

libgstdvbvideosink.so (16027) - avi not smoothly, m3u8 smoothly
    libgstdvbvideosink.so (16117) - avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth

Ie change in libgstdvbvideosink.so by adding libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so leads to a problem with M3U8.
    Geändert von ingo (14.11.2016 um 21:19 Uhr)

VIP
    Thanks
    thanks Ingo .I figured this may have been a typo.
    16117 shouldn't have the new mediasink. only change between 16027 and 16117 would have been GST update causing streaming issue.
    my new sink version (the one including libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so is not in any vanialla HDMU images. ) so libgstmpeg4p2unpack.s can't be causing the issue woth m3u8 streams not running smooth. there may well be some fix coming from Christophecvr, when he is doing more testing with his sink. (not sure which other image is actually building with GST 1.10.0.

the streams without sound - they have never any sound - irrespective of image and sinkfiles? - there could well be an issue with not detecting OR supporting the AAC stream. (its switching to RAW) - will check and try to fix.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Thank you, dazulrich
    The image used HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash updates gstreamer1.0-plugin-azbox-dvbmediasink_1.0+git90+aced153-r11_azboxhd that contains libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. If I understand correctly, in libgstdvbvideosink.so introduced changes to work with libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. These changes in libgstdvbvideosink.so play well avi, but do not lead to a smooth playback m3u8. I used to HDMU_16117 file libgstdvbvideosink.so from HDMU_16027, smooth operation m3u8 recovered at play avi became not smooth. Behavior test mediasink and vanialla HDMU images, in this case the same. You solved the problem with the progress bar, pause / ffw / rev, and it means a lot.

Zitat Zitat von dazulrich Beitrag anzeigen
    the streams without sound - they have never any sound - irrespective of image and sinkfiles?
    Yes exactly. If the sound is a decision, I'll be very pleased.
    Geändert von ingo (15.11.2016 um 01:06 Uhr) Grund: Addition

VIP
    Thanks
    I've tested the streams with other box (using openatv) - no sound. my guess is these are problem streams that need to be looked at by some experts.. there are some gstreamer warnings about event misordering. (and in the past there were gst bugs reported related to this where video didn't have audio as a result. Which makes me think you shouldn't be too hopeful on the audio of those streams)

oh yes, I submitted update to repo on the 11th in the morning and 16117 was build in the afternoon. apologies, so the mpeg4unpack lib was incldued..
    it could be one or more of the any of the many changes that have gone into the videosink update. the mpeg4unpack is not called during those streams from what I can see from the debug , its for DIVX not for h264.

could you attach the mediasink files from 16027. I'm not really seeing much difference with the sink versions I have here..

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

if you have other problematic streams without sound (from differnt site), or more stuttering streams, please send (post here or via Private Message) .

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Files from mediasink 16027 attached in a reply # 85. If I find problematic flows do about this message. Thanks again.